The Student Room Group

Dental Hygiene and Therapy 2010 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Megan_38lizt
Hi I had my interview for Cardiff on the 17th. Where did you hear that we'd find out the results tomorrow? It just seems a bit soon as the last interviews were only held yesterday. Will we hear via UCAS or post first..?? ahh I'm so nervous x

Hey! Well on my interview day the head hygienist and head therapist came in and chatted to us and said they aim to tell us by the 1st of april.. They said they wont be making decisions until all the interviews have been held and the last ones were today! I dont think we will hear tomorrow though.. maybe Monday via UCAS! How was your interview? Were you interviewed for the combined course? First choice Cardiff? :smile: x
I'm just soo nervous and I really want to find out asap!
I think the interview went well it was very relaxed and informal which was nice, how was yours? I'm going for the combined course and Cardiff is the only one I've applied for as I haven't done any post nursing Q's yet. How about you is it your first choice? x
Reply 362
Megan_38lizt
I'm just soo nervous and I really want to find out asap!
I think the interview went well it was very relaxed and informal which was nice, how was yours? I'm going for the combined course and Cardiff is the only one I've applied for as I haven't done any post nursing Q's yet. How about you is it your first choice? x

Im nervous too but I dont want to find out because its my only choice and the only way ill go to uni this year! I applied for both courses so hopefully ill get an offer from one! Yup its my first choice.. My interview was okay the one lady was quite scary and im not sure if they liked me :/ Leave a comment on here when you find out you can warn me then lol.. and we could be on the same course next year! :smile:
It's my only way to get to Uni too :redface:( I would be gutted, so I know exactly how you feel.
Let me know when you find out aswell, good luck x
Reply 364
Still nothing from Cardiff... Hmmm :/
sorry only got on now dental - i asked at my interview when they making the decisions and they said it owuld be this wednesday and they will elt everyone know by end of next week. fingers crossed
Reply 366
RJH090384
sorry only got on now dental - i asked at my interview when they making the decisions and they said it owuld be this wednesday and they will elt everyone know by end of next week. fingers crossed

How was your interview? Thank you so much for letting me know.. I can stop checking track constantly now! :smile:
lmao!! my interview was gd i think but really hard to judge! i babbled a bit - i was first up and super nervous!!! loved cardiff really want it bad!! how many people did they interview on ur day - only 8 on my day.
Reply 368
RJH090384
lmao!! my interview was gd i think but really hard to judge! i babbled a bit - i was first up and super nervous!!! loved cardiff really want it bad!! how many people did they interview on ur day - only 8 on my day.

There was about 8 for the combined course and 5 for the hygiene course... Were there many for the hygiene course being interviewed? Im very nervous now about finidng out.. Dont know if they liked me argh :frown:
think 1 was for hygiene only and most were for both only 2 i think were for only combined
hi everyone, i'm starting portsmouth in sept. I am really confused about bursaries and student finance? Will uni contact me about the bursary and i have to apply for finance on direct gov?
ring them and ask...cmon cardiff results!!!!
Wheres the Cardiff results :redface:S I'm going crazy here! Does anyone know how many people they interviewed and how many places there are, as I keep being told different things?
barts uni sent me an email inviting me to an interview today. did anyone else hear?
Reply 374
Apparently Cardiff were making decisions yesterday.. Hopefully we were hear today or tomorrow! And as for the amount of people they interview i think it was about 80 for both courses the students told me.. Not sure about the offers theres only 11 places for each course so 15 maybe?
I've just rang Cardiff to see when they are going to be processed.. they said they will try and get them through today and tomorrow but they may not appear on our ucas until Monday/Tuesday!:eek3:
Reply 376
Megan_38lizt
I've just rang Cardiff to see when they are going to be processed.. they said they will try and get them through today and tomorrow but they may not appear on our ucas until Monday/Tuesday!:eek3:

Argh! Why do they always take so long.. Did you ask her whether you got in or not on the phone? I doubt they would tell us.. Thanks for ringing and letting us know.. Nice to actually know whats going on! :smile:
Yeh I did ask :smile: but absolutely no luck, she said she can't give away that information - gutted!! I hope we hear soon, fingers crossed
OMG do they not realise we are going crazy waiting !!!!
Reply 379
Are you guys checking track lots or just waiting for emails to say your track status has changed.. Im constantly checking!

Quick Reply

Latest