The Student Room Group
Tell her to stop being a beeyatchee (don't actually call her the 'b' word). They are your parents. She should respect your family members if she respects YOU. Which it seems that she does not .... which is grounds for imminent DUMPAGE, by the way!
Back of the hand doesn't bruise.
Dump her,I wouldn't even do it in the a nice way either, public humiliation.
Try "Shut up about my family!!! It's completely outta line".
Don't even be nice about it.
Reply 5
Well even if she doesn't like them, then that's not an excuse for her to complain about them or insult them. She doesn't have to live with them, or put up with them everyday, even if they did do something to upset her in the past.

Unless you complain about them all the time, and she's agreeing with you, tell her to stop.
Reply 6
I would never stay with someone who was offensive to my family, especially my father. I hope you didn't just take it and done nothing - that would be despicable.
Tell her you'd shag her mum/sister.
Tell her she's out of line.

If she does it again, then get rid.
Reply 10
One of my best female friends was with a guy for over a year who consistently insulted her mother for drinking and being moody. Her mother has bipolar. I urged her to get rid of him ASAP, she didn't listen and then after a while he cheated on her and they split..

I dunno how well that applies to your own situation, but people who are offensive about peoples families (especially their boyfriends ffs!) are generally unsavoury.
Reply 11
shag her then dump her

Latest

Trending

Trending