The Student Room Group

University of East Anglia (UEA) Medicine Applicants

Scroll to see replies

onebleach3
Andrew, who you got left to get back to you other than UEA?

I should be hearing from Leicester post-interview at the end of March/beginning of April...How about you
_Andrew_
I should be hearing from Leicester post-interview at the end of March/beginning of April...How about you

Just UEA :eek: lol. I'm already going through gap year options. Man I'm gonna be so old before i get in to med but whatever, still chasing the dream :smile: . How'd your Leicester interview go? I applied there but got rejected pre-interview, my ukcat was terrible so it brought my overall application down by quite a bit.
onebleach3
Just UEA :eek: lol. I'm already going through gap year options. Man I'm gonna be so old before i get in to med but whatever, still chasing the dream :smile: . How'd your Leicester interview go? I applied there but got rejected pre-interview, my ukcat was terrible so it brought my overall application down by quite a bit.

Hopefully UEA will give you an offer, I have my fingers crossed for you:smile: !Leicester interview was kind of awful, I waffled on like a complete lunatic. The questions weren't even very taxing - questions at UEA were much tougher - my brain just seemed to slip out my skull during the 20 minutes:dunno:.
Reply 483
soo what date in march are people putting there money on ? :P Im guessing they'll give out offers from the 15th
_Andrew_
Hopefully UEA will give you an offer, I have my fingers crossed for you:smile: !Leicester interview was kind of awful, I waffled on like a complete lunatic. The questions weren't even very taxing - questions at UEA were much tougher - my brain just seemed to slip out my skull during the 20 minutes:dunno:.

Thanks dude. Lets hope we both get UEA so we could awkwardly meet up in real life. :p:

Erm to the poster above, my bets on next week Tuesday (16th) :biggrin:.
Reply 485
my guess is fri 12th :smile: that prob means the admin peeps have 2 days without answering the phone !! Hoping it's tomorrow tho...do they give out all rejections/offers at the same time?.....or is it drip by drip like Soton?
loggy100
my guess is fri 12th :smile: that prob means the admin peeps have 2 days without answering the phone !! Hoping it's tomorrow tho...do they give out all rejections/offers at the same time?.....or is it drip by drip like Soton?

I think they'll give offers/rejections in one big bulk, I can't see any reason why they wouldn't. There will also be people that'll have replies late as there'll be put on the waiting list. However I'm just speculating :cool:.
Reply 487
Hope you're right :smile:

This waiting is ....horrendous.....also waiting on Nottm ....had that interview back in nov....it's good to hear others have offers from there...but makes me think i must have said something they didn't like too much at interview...So giving out the offers/rejections all at once is fine by me :smile:
I think we shall be hearing at the end of next week now :ninja:
_Andrew_
I think we shall be hearing at the end of next week now :ninja:

LoL, why do you think that?
Reply 490
I agree .......the end of the week..

Good luck guys :smile:
onebleach3
LoL, why do you think that?

I think there going to tell us once ALL of the foundation interviews have been finished, too. I hope it's not the end of this week, as i'm going to Greece on Wednesday, so I won't have any internet access to check emails and stuff:mad:
Reply 492
Greece nice...what about the hotel....or phone if you or someone you're going with has one that connects to the net?
loggy100
Greece nice...what about the hotel....or phone if you or someone you're going with has one that connects to the net?

Hmm, it's a hostel just inside a semi-rural town; so I'm not sure whether there will be computers to use. Yeah, I might just ring my mum every evening to check for me, however, if I've been rejected she won't tell me, so I won't know whether to believe her or not:p:
Reply 494
Well you know the more i think about it...the more i think it will be next week anyway...all that admin to sort out! ....I really liked UEA...so friendly...course looks great.....

Basically i WANT an offer LOL :smile:
_Andrew_
I think there going to tell us once ALL of the foundation interviews have been finished, too. I hope it's not the end of this week, as i'm going to Greece on Wednesday, so I won't have any internet access to check emails and stuff:mad:

Yeah, I think your right. At least the Greece trip will take your mind off it (slightly) unless your going with other med hopefuls, in which case the main topic of conversation will be med offers. LooL not knowing is gonna kill you by Friday next week, can you not get a brother/sister to check your e-mail?
**** me. I got an offer. Currently in a state of shock!
Reply 497
_Andrew_

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Where from?

and well done :biggrin:
Reply 498
_Andrew_

Congratulations - your favourite uni too:smile:
Reply 499
DUH....UEA obviously ...really pleased for you :smile:

forgot i was in the UEA thread.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending