The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
tate
so what kinda room did people go for? delux or single?

I went for the single but only 'cus they were the only ones left. Does anyone know the difference between them anyway? :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
jamest
I went for the single but only 'cus they were the only ones left. Does anyone know the difference between them anyway? :smile:

oh i asked for a delux, and when i rang up to see about wether i had got a room or not she said yeah and didn't say there was no delux rooms left...
Reply 62
tate
oh i asked for a delux, and when i rang up to see about wether i had got a room or not she said yeah and didn't say there was no delux rooms left...

Hmmm, I went over yesterday to have a look around and the woman who showed me around said that there were none left. I didn't book mine until about 2pm yesterday so perhaps I just missed it and you took the last one? No grudges though... :mad: :biggrin: I think they send the tennancy agreement's through the post so wait and see what it says, just make sure that they have charged you right :smile:
Reply 63
jamest
Hmmm, I went over yesterday to have a look around and the woman who showed me around said that there were none left. I didn't book mine until about 2pm yesterday so perhaps I just missed it and you took the last one? No grudges though... :mad: :biggrin: I think they send the tennancy agreement's through the post so wait and see what it says, just make sure that they have charged you right :smile:

yeah she said she'd send me some stuff that i needed to sign and things. a delux room would be lovely, ive got so much stuff (4 actual tons of art stuff)and ive always wanted a double bed lol i can't wait now, think i'm gonna move in just after the 18th, thats my last day at work. woo
Reply 64
ooo double bed?! I knew I should have gone here sooner! I think im gonna move in either on the 18th or 19th too, don't really need to go there so early 'cus I only live about 30mins away but I don't wanna be one of the last ones to get there and meet everyone.
Reply 65
jamest
ooo double bed?! I knew I should have gone here sooner! I think im gonna move in either on the 18th or 19th too, don't really need to go there so early 'cus I only live about 30mins away but I don't wanna be one of the last ones to get there and meet everyone.

yeah i only live like 30 mins away too, but i deffo wanna be one of the first people to move in, i'm gonna love living in town so much :biggrin:
Reply 66
nice one tate for getting into vicky halls!

im feeling a moving in party on the 19th then going to see A7X at city
Reply 67
jamest

DELUXEen suite :biggrin:

n oldy i'm feeling the moving in party not so much the city gig though!
Reply 68
Amzybaby24
DELUXEen suite :biggrin:

i cant afford my single en suite let alone a delux one lol.
Reply 69
AVENGED SEVENFOLD Rock City - Over 14's Only Nottingham MON 19/09/2005 19:30 event postponed

GAY :frown:
Reply 70
xxxoldyxxx
i cant afford my single en suite let alone a delux one lol.

awwww *hugs*

and sorry about your avenged sevenfold gig mate.

there's loadsa gigs comming up, god i love i get to go for free! :smile:
Reply 71
Amzybaby24
god i love i get to go for free! :smile:

free?! lol are you reallllly special? or just lucky? or work some where cool? or have a cool boyfriend who pays for everything? or...erm..i think i ran out of ideas lol
i'm deffo feeling the moving in party, i think i'm gonna move in on the 19th :biggrin:
Reply 72
tate
free?! lol are you reallllly special? or just lucky? or work some where cool? or have a cool boyfriend who pays for everything? or...erm..i think i ran out of ideas lol
i'm deffo feeling the moving in party, i think i'm gonna move in on the 19th :biggrin:

Lol , i review gigs and work for band/film/music promoters - sorta! lol

and yeah i'll probs be the 19th as well!
Reply 73
Amzybaby24
Lol , i review gigs and work for band/film/music promoters - sorta! lol

and yeah i'll probs be the 19th as well!

that sounds like a pretty sweet-ass job :biggrin: im impressed lol
Reply 74
tate
that sounds like a pretty sweet-ass job :biggrin: im impressed lol

lol yeah me too! it's not even an official job, i'm tkaing some shifts behind the bar at rock city as well loL1
Reply 75
Does any one know if we get a dishwasher coz im very lazy.
Reply 76
Considering 2mbit adsl is as cheap as £15 a month now, charging £35 a month for 512k is extortionate ;(

Hopefully, if there's another company taking over the running of their internet connection, prices could go down and speeds increase a bit.
Reply 77
Only if it was free
Reply 78
no dishwasher im afraid.
Reply 79
Use paper plates :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending