Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you buy calipers(can get some cheapish ones for £15 I think?) then it'll tell you in the instructions.

ReputationRep:
    You can get a rough guage actually by looking at muscle building sites and their pics and stuff, and yes I know its no where as accurate as calipers etc mikw, but not everone is as clued up as you mate and spends as much time in gyms as you.

Ive got one of those electrical scales and they attempt to show you and I usaully come up around 18% but there highly innacurete as it changes daily.

ReputationRep:
    I go to the gym about once a fortnight at the moment... and all the istructions came on the box so Im not excatly clued up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monii)
    yes - here

Your Recommended Blocks
    Your weight is: 120 pounds
    Your sex is: Female
    Your Body Fat percentage is: 18
    Your Lean Body Mass is: 98 pounds
    Your 'Ideal' weight is: 120 pounds
    Your activity factor is: 0.76
    Your recommend blocks per day are: 10 (75 grams of protein)

Cool. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monii)
    yes - here

Your Recommended Blocks
    Your weight is: 106 pounds
    Your sex is: Female
    Your Body Fat percentage is: 16
    Your Lean Body Mass is: 89 pounds
    Your 'Ideal' weight is: 109 pounds
    Your activity factor is: 0.76
    Your recommend blocks per day are: 9 (67 grams of protein)

Oooh I could gain 3 lbs... *raids pantry* :pepsi:

ReputationRep:
    That website is completely inaccurate though, if you really want to know then go to your gym and ask one of the instructors to do it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    That website is completely inaccurate though, if you really want to know then go to your gym and ask one of the instructors to do it for you.
    . . . . . . . *raids pantry anyway* hehe

ReputationRep:
    I put some daft numbers in and came out with a bf% of 344%. :rolleyes:

"The Bodyfat Percentage (BF%) of a 10cm male with a 100cm neck, and a 1000cm abdomen is 344% Recommended BF% for a man is 15%."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by master-chafe)
    I put some daft numbers in and came out with a bf% of 344%. :rolleyes:

"The Bodyfat Percentage (BF%) of a 10cm male 1with a 00cm neck, and a 1000cm abdomen is 344% Recommended BF% for a man is 15%."
    Haha you sound like a hottie. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i got bf%50 on the website calculation, this cant be as i am very skinny.. i might have entered a worng value, wait lemme check

ReputationRep:
    woah i just got a correct reading

The Bodyfat Percentage (BF%) of a 172cm male with a 36cm neck, and a 71cm abdomen is 8% Recommended BF% for a man is 15%.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.