The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you buy calipers(can get some cheapish ones for £15 I think?) then it'll tell you in the instructions.
Reply 21
You can get a rough guage actually by looking at muscle building sites and their pics and stuff, and yes I know its no where as accurate as calipers etc mikw, but not everone is as clued up as you mate and spends as much time in gyms as you.

Ive got one of those electrical scales and they attempt to show you and I usaully come up around 18% but there highly innacurete as it changes daily.
Reply 22
I go to the gym about once a fortnight at the moment... and all the istructions came on the box so Im not excatly clued up.
Monii
yes - here :smile:

Your Recommended Blocks
Your weight is: 120 pounds
Your sex is: Female
Your Body Fat percentage is: 18
Your Lean Body Mass is: 98 pounds
Your 'Ideal' weight is: 120 pounds
Your activity factor is: 0.76
Your recommend blocks per day are: 10 (75 grams of protein)

Cool. :cool:
Reply 24
Monii
yes - here :smile:

Your Recommended Blocks
Your weight is: 106 pounds
Your sex is: Female
Your Body Fat percentage is: 16
Your Lean Body Mass is: 89 pounds
Your 'Ideal' weight is: 109 pounds
Your activity factor is: 0.76
Your recommend blocks per day are: 9 (67 grams of protein)

Oooh I could gain 3 lbs... *raids pantry* :pepsi:
Reply 25
That website is completely inaccurate though, if you really want to know then go to your gym and ask one of the instructors to do it for you.
Reply 26
imasillynarb
That website is completely inaccurate though, if you really want to know then go to your gym and ask one of the instructors to do it for you.

. . . . . . . *raids pantry anyway* :biggrin: hehe
I put some daft numbers in and came out with a bf% of 344%. :rolleyes:

"The Bodyfat Percentage (BF%) of a 10cm male with a 100cm neck, and a 1000cm abdomen is 344% Recommended BF% for a man is 15%."
Reply 28
master-chafe
I put some daft numbers in and came out with a bf% of 344%. :rolleyes:

"The Bodyfat Percentage (BF%) of a 10cm male 1with a 00cm neck, and a 1000cm abdomen is 344% Recommended BF% for a man is 15%."

Haha you sound like a hottie. :rolleyes:
Reply 29
i got bf%50 on the website calculation, this cant be as i am very skinny.. i might have entered a worng value, wait lemme check
Reply 30
woah i just got a correct reading

The Bodyfat Percentage (BF%) of a 172cm male with a 36cm neck, and a 71cm abdomen is 8% Recommended BF% for a man is 15%.

Latest

Trending

Trending