Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is the maximum age of the guy you would go for if you were 20,21 or 22? watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by etnies)
    So your father/mother is currently 65 yrs old or above ?
    My father is 70, that is correct. My mother is 47.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    If you were a girl of those ages i.e 20,21 or 22 what would be the maximum age of the guy you would go for?
    You can't really put a limit on something like emotions, romance isn't logical. I'm 20, and I could say the line is at 26. But tbh if they look good for their age and have an amazing personality why not? Besides I have an old fashion sense of romance and love the whole chivalry and gentleman thing so sometimes prefer the older guys. But I don't know I'd put it down to looks and personality. The same as any human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FZka)
    :yep:
    Oh sorry... I mean, err... would you say no to Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, etc? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack_90)
    Oh sorry... I mean, err... would you say no to Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, etc? lol.
    :yes:
    hahaha. I'm straight.
    So yes, I'd say no. Actually a DOUBLE NO this time :P

ReputationRep:
    Probably 30

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.