The Student Room Group

Will ECA and GSA consider late applications?

So I screwed up and didn't manage to send my application in time and now I'm wondering wether my two top choices, the Glasgow School of Arts and the Edinburgh College of Arts, will consider late applications. I only applied for art universities and I know that at least the ECA will accept portfolios until the 29th, so it seems like they would consider applications up until that point too. I however know close to nothing about any of the universities I applied to, as I'm applying from Germany :frown:

Does anyone know if art schools are more relaxed about deadlines or is there a high competition?
Reply 1
LeMiserable
So I screwed up and didn't manage to send my application in time and now I'm wondering wether my two top choices, the Glasgow School of Arts and the Edinburgh College of Arts, will consider late applications. I only applied for art universities and I know that at least the ECA will accept portfolios until the 29th, so it seems like they would consider applications up until that point too. I however know close to nothing about any of the universities I applied to, as I'm applying from Germany :frown:

Does anyone know if art schools are more relaxed about deadlines or is there a high competition?
Any applications submitted to UCAS after the deadline are treated as late. It is up to individual universities to decide whether they can consider a late application, and they don't have to. The fact that ECA gives you up until 29 January to submit the portfolio is quite separate.
Reply 2
Thank you, I guess I'll try my luck anyway ;_;

Latest

Trending

Trending