The Student Room Group

Good drinking games to play on the train?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
2.5 hours isn't very long. Talk like normal people do, or play cards.
Reply 21
A SHOT OF BEER or cider every minute for an hour
Reply 22
The_Goose
correction - 2 people, playing a non-noisy game

cards are boring.

a non-noisy drinking game? :p:

Might be a stupid question but are you talking about drinking games with actual alcohol? If you are not noisy at all then it wouldn't be too bad I guess.
Reply 23
The_Goose
haha no really we don't want to annoy anyone

and you can drink on trains

THEY SELL BOOZE ON THE TRAIN.

getting crunk on the trains will piss people off anyway, so you might aswell push it further

very much more boring but what about tic tac toe but looser has 2 down something disgusting,
Reply 24
Pop_tart
a non-noisy drinking game? :p:

Might be a stupid question but are you talking about drinking games with actual alcohol? If you are not noisy at all then it wouldn't be too bad I guess.

yes with alcohol =P we're not noisy drunks. just fancied playing a game whilst drinking = logical conclusion of drinking game =D
Animal snap! It's a bit noisy though...
Reply 26
Tis illegal to bring alcohol on a train tht sells booze as it counts a licensed premise

But..

drink everytime someone walks past you on the train :s-smilie:
it can be annoying when people drink on trains however its not illegal to drink on trains as long as you not getting obsessively drunk, they sell alcohol on trains
Reply 28
Ronar
Tis illegal to bring alcohol on a train tht sells booze as it counts a licensed premise

But..

drink everytime someone walks past you on the train :s-smilie:

no-one had a problem with it last week =S
Maybe I Spy could be adapted to include alcohol...
You could play 21 without making too much noise. It would be crap with two people though...
Reply 31
You could play round after round of Roxanne, but you might die/be driven to Sting-induced madness. :p:

EDIT: /be lynched by the other passengers if you're not using headphones.
Reply 32
You have to drink everytime the other person drinks, if you are both in on it you will not remember the last half of your journey.

Problem with this game is you may run out of money and you make not make it to London.

:awesome:

I highly recommend this, if you go through with it report back with an amazing adventure.
P and S.

The starter pciks a topic, and you take it in turns to say a word to do with the topic.
Loser is the person who cannot think of something straight away (say, 5 seconds) or says something that starts with P or S.

e.g.
Colours:
Red
Blue
Orange
Purple OMG LOL YOU SAID PURPLE DRINK!!!

Except don't say that on a train.

More drinks -> more mistakes.
Mistakes -> more drinks.
Reply 34
AnonyMatt
P and S.

The starter pciks a topic, and you take it in turns to say a word to do with the topic.
Loser is the person who cannot think of something straight away (say, 5 seconds) or says something that starts with P or S.

e.g.
Colours:
Red
Blue
Orange
Purple OMG LOL YOU SAID PURPLE DRINK!!!

Except don't say that on a train.

More drinks -> more mistakes.
Mistakes -> more drinks.

repped =)

VeryLost - shall be repped after 00:00 - I shall be reporting back if I find my camera before we go It's missing :eek3: :frown:
Reply 35
You could also add in the rule that you can't say the word "drink" and if you do you have to take a drink, you can't point, and you can't use first names. Stuff like that is always fun, maybe add in a new rule every stop? If the train is delayed you have to down your drink. Or you have to drink every time the train announcer person says something blindingly obvious!

I know that's not an actual game but you can add it to whatever you are playing to make it a little bit more interesting.
Reply 36

every solitary tree in a field you see, the last person to call it has to down a can of whatever you have
Reply 37
The_Goose
repped =)

VeryLost - shall be repped after 00:00 - I shall be reporting back if I find my camera before we go It's missing :eek3: :frown:

Looking forward to the story and hopefully pics. :biggrin:
Why not just have a glass of wine or two? I've taken wine on trains before as have many other people I know and no-one has objected, but then again my friend's and I were just having a glass of wine each and a chat, rather that downing vodka and playing drinking games! Just have a couple of drinks, you will still have fun and you won't annoy people.
Reply 39
well when you get to london its illegal to drink on public transport, so don't be acting all brave

Quick Reply

Latest