Turn on thread page Beta

Good drinking games to play on the train? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    2.5 hours isn't very long. Talk like normal people do, or play cards.

ReputationRep:
    A SHOT OF BEER or cider every minute for an hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Goose)
    correction - 2 people, playing a non-noisy game

cards are boring.
    a non-noisy drinking game? :p:

Might be a stupid question but are you talking about drinking games with actual alcohol? If you are not noisy at all then it wouldn't be too bad I guess.

ReputationRep:
    haha no really we don't want to annoy anyone

and you can drink on trains

THEY SELL BOOZE ON THE TRAIN.
    getting crunk on the trains will piss people off anyway, so you might aswell push it further

very much more boring but what about tic tac toe but looser has 2 down something disgusting,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    a non-noisy drinking game? :p:

Might be a stupid question but are you talking about drinking games with actual alcohol? If you are not noisy at all then it wouldn't be too bad I guess.
    yes with alcohol =P we're not noisy drunks. just fancied playing a game whilst drinking = logical conclusion of drinking game =D

ReputationRep:
    Animal snap! It's a bit noisy though...

ReputationRep:
    Tis illegal to bring alcohol on a train tht sells booze as it counts a licensed premise

But..

drink everytime someone walks past you on the train

ReputationRep:
    it can be annoying when people drink on trains however its not illegal to drink on trains as long as you not getting obsessively drunk, they sell alcohol on trains

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    Tis illegal to bring alcohol on a train tht sells booze as it counts a licensed premise

But..

drink everytime someone walks past you on the train
    no-one had a problem with it last week =S

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I Spy could be adapted to include alcohol...

ReputationRep:
    You could play 21 without making too much noise. It would be crap with two people though...

You could play round after round of Roxanne, but you might die/be driven to Sting-induced madness. :p:

EDIT: /be lynched by the other passengers if you're not using headphones.

ReputationRep:
    You have to drink everytime the other person drinks, if you are both in on it you will not remember the last half of your journey.

Problem with this game is you may run out of money and you make not make it to London.

:awesome:

I highly recommend this, if you go through with it report back with an amazing adventure.

ReputationRep:
    P and S.

The starter pciks a topic, and you take it in turns to say a word to do with the topic.
    Loser is the person who cannot think of something straight away (say, 5 seconds) or says something that starts with P or S.

e.g.
    Colours:
    Red
    Blue
    Orange
    Purple OMG LOL YOU SAID PURPLE DRINK!!!

Except don't say that on a train.

More drinks -> more mistakes.
    Mistakes -> more drinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonyMatt)
    P and S.

The starter pciks a topic, and you take it in turns to say a word to do with the topic.
    Loser is the person who cannot think of something straight away (say, 5 seconds) or says something that starts with P or S.

e.g.
    Colours:
    Red
    Blue
    Orange
    Purple OMG LOL YOU SAID PURPLE DRINK!!!

Except don't say that on a train.

More drinks -> more mistakes.
    Mistakes -> more drinks.
    repped =)

VeryLost - shall be repped after 00:00 - I shall be reporting back if I find my camera before we go It's missing :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    You could also add in the rule that you can't say the word "drink" and if you do you have to take a drink, you can't point, and you can't use first names. Stuff like that is always fun, maybe add in a new rule every stop? If the train is delayed you have to down your drink. Or you have to drink every time the train announcer person says something blindingly obvious!

I know that's not an actual game but you can add it to whatever you are playing to make it a little bit more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    every solitary tree in a field you see, the last person to call it has to down a can of whatever you have

ReputationRep:
    repped =)

VeryLost - shall be repped after 00:00 - I shall be reporting back if I find my camera before we go It's missing :eek3:
    Looking forward to the story and hopefully pics.

ReputationRep:
    Why not just have a glass of wine or two? I've taken wine on trains before as have many other people I know and no-one has objected, but then again my friend's and I were just having a glass of wine each and a chat, rather that downing vodka and playing drinking games! Just have a couple of drinks, you will still have fun and you won't annoy people.

ReputationRep:
    well when you get to london its illegal to drink on public transport, so don't be acting all brave

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.