The Student Room Group

so there is this girl in my philosophy class

hi folks, basically there is this girl that i only see in my philosophy class and she is always by herself. i think that she is really attractive and pretty and would like to get to know her, thing is philosophy is the only class i see her in and she sits like not really near me. what i would like to know is how could i get to know her or strike a conversation, im not a quite guy, im quite the opposite and i could just go sit next to her and draw nots and crosses n say "this lecture is boaring lol , ur shot" but ... man i dunno and was just lookin for some advice... man i feel a bit embarrised askin on here hahah :o: :o:

cheers

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
hi folks, basically there is this girl that i only see in my philosophy class and she is always by herself. i think that she is really attractive and pretty and would like to get to know her, thing is philosophy is the only class i see her in and she sits like not really near me. what i would like to know is how could i get to know her or strike a conversation, im not a quite guy, im quite the opposite and i could just go sit next to her and draw nots and crosses n say "this lecture is boaring lol , ur shot" but ... man i dunno and was just lookin for some advice... man i feel a bit embarrised askin on here hahah :o: :o:

cheers
If she's on her own, catch her after class, just make conversation.
Reply 2
If she's on her own i'm sure she would enjoy someone going to talk to her :biggrin:
You've got nothing to lose, things could work out well for you aswell :woo:
Reply 3
gingergooner
If she's on her own, catch her after class, just make conversation.

yeah i have thought about it... just dont know dont wanna seem to forward. also what to say lol!! :o: :rolleyes:
Well, seeing as she is always sitting by herself, in those circumstance, I'm pretty sure that they'd be happy to have someone to talk to.
Just approach her before/after class and strike up some small talk.
Reply 5
chocolate.love
Well, seeing as she is always sitting by herself, in those circumstance, I'm pretty sure that they'd be happy to have someone to talk to.
Just approach her before/after class and strike up some small talk.

yeah, but i dunno if she would be like ... he never usually sits here, and think that its obvious.. but then again, i want her to think i like her...but not like that , oh man this is so embarrising typing this stuff hahaha, also i cant really talk to her in the lecture...
Anonymous
yeah i have thought about it... just dont know dont wanna seem to forward. also what to say lol!! :o: :rolleyes:

I think this is about risk vs reward. Ask her if she's alright there on her own and if she wants company next lesson or something, or just "hi how are you." Or note something she says in class and make a positive comment. At the end of the day you have to take a chance.
What would Descartes say? Hmmmm.....
Just go talk to her...if you don't want to go sit with her (though she might be pleased to have some company if she doesn't have any friends in that class), catch her after class and ask if she fancies getting a coffee or something. I don't know xD
Reply 9
Well if you think about it, What have you got to loose? It is worth a try mate :smile:
Reply 10
Anon: [gesturing towards the seat next to the young lady] "Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?"
Young lady: [with a slight smile] "Sure, go ahead."

And the rest follows logically. :wink:
:love:
Reply 12
Rubgish
Anon: [gesturing towards the seat next to the young lady] "Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?"
Young lady: [with a slight smile] "Sure, go ahead."

And the rest follows logically. :wink:

lol. yeah sorry didnt really make this clear. she sits by herself in amoungst people in the middle of a row, in the middle of the lecture theatre! :o: :o:
If she exists, go for it.
Reply 14
Walkin'Butterfly
:love:

lol what?
Anonymous
lol what?

You sound cute, its nice.

Ok, my advice would be same as the others go for it. I love a happy ending
Anonymous
yeah, but i dunno if she would be like ... he never usually sits here, and think that its obvious.. but then again, i want her to think i like her...but not like that , oh man this is so embarrising typing this stuff hahaha, also i cant really talk to her in the lecture...

Honestly, I don't think she'll think into it that much if you move to sitting somewhere closer to her. If you also sit by yourself in lectures, she'll probably just think that you're just looking for someone to talk. Just by saying "Hi" to her isn't going to get her thinking "Omg this guy totally likes me!" You don't really have anything to lose. Just pluck up some courage :smile:
Walkin'Butterfly
You sound cute, its nice.

Ok, my advice would be same as the others go for it.

lol ok, i probably will go for it. pretty embarrising asking on this :o:

cheers folk
Reply 18
I hope for the best :smile:
chocolate.love
Honestly, I don't think she'll think into it that much if you move to sitting somewhere closer to her. If you also sit by yourself in lectures, she'll probably just think that you're just looking for someone to talk. Just by saying "Hi" to her isn't going to get her thinking "Omg this guy totally likes me!" You don't really have anything to lose. Just pluck up some courage :smile:

yeah i know what i need to do, but its just iv been thinking about how to and thought id discuss it here, but im not usually open with people on this thank god for annominity.

Latest

Trending

Trending