The Student Room Group

I'm a bit confused...

Ok i just need some really straight to the point answers on this ok please people.

Ok well i'm 20, not that experienced with girls and chatting them up etc. I only lost my virginity recently to some girl i met on the net which did nothing for me whatsoever and is obviously very sad. nice girl, just not that attractive.

The thing is(i'm guna be arrogant here) i'm very good looking, and recently i completed a course of roaccutane medication(for acne), which has made me look so much better to the point people are saying how good i look all the time, including family who would never say it unless it was obviously true. I never had really bad acne before but now my face is so much softer and supple that it's completely changed its complexion and its flawless.

Anyway i feel like i've got rid of all this acne which is really kool. But now i get so much attention of girls. Like if i walk into any bar(i havent been out to any clubs really for ages) i get loads of looks straight away.
The problem is 1) i'm not that used to it 2) i don't have any experience at all with approaching girls(just really hate the idea and dont know what the **** to say/do first) I mean i have no problem speaking to girls whatsoever and obviously wana **** them but it's that intial step of going over, and it's made really ******* awkward when a girl looks at me blatently and then kinda holds back straight away waiting for me to make next move, which i dont then feel comfortable making.

Am i just being a pussy?- i know as soon as i initiate a converstaion or whatever, i'm fine, but it's that first step i just can't do atm, and i dont know why.

If I were right in thinking that alot of girls seem to eye me up, therefore making it supposedly easy for me to make a move, what type of move should i make. Just say to them- wana ****, or what??
Ok obviously something not that stupid, but you get my problem. I will/would overcome this on my own but wouldn't mind some experienced answers to make it happen sooner. THANKS.

p.s. this isnt supposed to be a hard question, just the obvious things i'm not doing.

Latest

Trending

Trending