The Student Room Group

Girl Trouble :(

So there's this girl at school who I quite like, and I was talking to her on msn. She nice to me and has never shown reason to dislike me and she is the one that actually asked for my msn to chat. I was talking to her recently and she asked me who I fancied. I like her but it's very awkward.

I have two friends who also like her, and this jsut makes it worse, what do I do?
Reply 1
Sound2k9
So there's this girl at school who I quite like, and I was talking to her on msn. She nice to me and has never shown reason to dislike me and she is the one that actually asked for my msn to chat. I was talking to her recently and she asked me who I fancied. I like her but it's very awkward.

I have two friends who also like her, and this jsut makes it worse, what do I do?

Ask your friends if they would be okay with you seeing her :smile:
Reply 2
Jemmmy
Ask your friends if they would be okay with you seeing her :smile:

That's not realltthe point. :frown:

Like she has said it for so long, and she has said why not tell me, they only reason you wouldn't is if I fancied her, which I do. It's just i've never really been a proepr relationship (i'm 14). I just fel embarassed saying I liek her. :frown:
Reply 3
Sound2k9
That's not realltthe point. :frown:

Like she has said it for so long, and she has said why not tell me, they only reason you wouldn't is if I fancied her, which I do. It's just i've never really been a proepr relationship (i'm 14). I just fel embarassed saying I liek her. :frown:

In that case...
You are 14 so, it doesn't really matter!
Just tell her you like her cause she obviously likes you back
Don't be embarrassed :p:
Reply 4
But I don't no that she likes me back. She does give kisses before I log off etc. Usually about 5 or so and throws in Hearts etc. sometimes but some girls are different and do this to everybody.
Reply 5
Sound2k9
But I don't no that she likes me back. She does give kisses before I log off etc. Usually about 5 or so and throws in Hearts etc. sometimes but some girls are different and do this to everybody.

What is the worst that could happen?
She could not like you back,
But even if that happens how bad is that really?
Better to know than to not :smile:
Reply 6
Dunno just in case she tells people or something. :frown: Wouldn't even know how to see it either.
Reply 7
You will know if she likes you. Does she start the convos or do you? Does she keep them going or do they just flow. I would just go for it.
oh cmon..tell her you like her..your mates wont care..in fact if you score her first they cant have her
Reply 9
The coversation just flow's to be honest and she has started a lot of he convo's but that's not to say that happens all the time, haha.

Think it's just I have no confidence. :woo:

Wouldn't know how to say it either.
Reply 10
She also talks a lot about celebrites she likes.
Reply 11
Think...would your friends give her up for you and if not then its a competition. go for it. getting girls at your age is just for fun.

Latest

Trending

Trending