The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

For my 2000th post I'd like to post this. This is why Eboue MUST play against Barca :rofl:

Thought you'd have posted that Fulham were one up at the lane. :biggrin: :biggrin:
gunners r us
yes, because victor moses is!

he is better then bendtner though...
Michelin Man
Honestly STFU you're embarrassing yourself. He's been injured pretty much all season. He's made 16 starts with 8 sub appearances (mostly cameos) yet has scored 9 goals. He scored the winner against Hull and a hatrick in a champions league knock out game. It doesn't matter who the team is that's still impressive. Also he's only 22. How many strikers do you know who are freescoring at that age? Not every player can be as good as Rooney FFS.

anybody would score that many goals from the chances arsenal create...they just need someone to be at the end of it
Billa Bong
anybody would score that many goals from the chances arsenal create...they just need someone to be at the end of it

Have you ever heard of strikers instinct?
Fellow Arses, I need a bank account, who are you all with?

And don't say the Bank of WUM, Bank of Crumble, Bank of GEL etc, or I'll be sticking aubergines up your arse until you slowly, but surely bleed to death.
Stalin
Fellow Arses, I need a bank account, who are you all with?

And don't say the Bank of WUM, Bank of Crumble, Bank of GEL etc, or I'll be sticking aubergines up your arse until you slowly, but surely bleed to death.

Nationwide. Let's you withdraw without commission abroad which is probably helpful for a prospective international relations student (if you're actually doing that lol). They are very helpful too. You also get a visa debit card.
I watched Barca's first half against Osasuna and I think we have a really good chance of beating them. I'm worried about the Birmingham game though :colonhash:
Michelin Man
Nationwide. Let's you withdraw without commission abroad which is probably helpful for a prospective international relations student (if you're actually doing that lol). They are very helpful too. You also get a visa debit card.

Does it let you withdraw without commission in the UK?

Why would it be helpful to a prospective international relations student lol?

What's so special about a Visa Debit card?
Reply 6609
I have pizza and haagen dasz + wine :sexface:
RobbieC
I have pizza and haagen dasz + wine :sexface:

How the hell are you still alive?

Depravity and degeneration in one WUM-GEL like body.
Stalin
Does it let you withdraw without commission in the UK?

Why would it be helpful to a prospective international relations student lol?

What's so special about a Visa Debit card?

Free withdrawals in the UK (pretty standard unless the bank is a ****)

It'd be helpful because I'd imagine you'd make a trip abroad at some point!

Visa is helpful because more places accept it than maestro or visa electron.
Reply 6612
Kevmeister
How the hell are you still alive?

Depravity and degeneration in one WUM-GEL like body.
I use my m00bs as a fold-out table. I am WUMing mankind :sexface:
Michelin Man

Is the only card that Ryanair doesn't charge you to use for payment...... *****.

Rob, :sexface:
Kevmeister
Is the only card that Ryanair doesn't charge you to use for payment...... *****.

Rob, :sexface:

It is (but not for long, they're introducing charges soon) but the other benefits outweigh that which is something you use a couple of times a year at most.
Michelin Man

I probably will be making a trip back to France for the summer/winter whilst at uni, you're right, ironically enough, had JK said that I'd have called him a stalker.

Other than that, is there any particular time you should open a student bank account? Do they offer better deals during the summer and whatnot?
Reply 6616
Michelin Man
It is (but not for long, they're introducing charges soon) but the other benefits outweigh that which is something you use a couple of times a year at most.

Really? I thought they planned to keep it free. They can advertise a flight for, say, £60 and then charge you £4 extra to pay with any card as long as they let you pay for free with one.

If they charged you with all cards they'd have to quote the price as £64 - so it makes sense for them to have the only card you can pay with for free as the most obscure card going.
Billa Bong

Bendtner has been hugely important in helping arsenal develop in the final third this season. Without a big man at the top i.e while we had no strike, Arsenal complete dominate possesion but can't do anything with it because they're outmuscled by the centre-backs

I know he can't use his feet very well and he's a bit clumsy, but he's a future target man star.
Reply 6618
The worst goal on the planet. Without a doubt.
I have to keep switching between ITV and SSN cos I want to WATCH football but I need to know the chelsea score! ffs scabby spurs

Latest