The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'll get my English Lit first cause it's the only one on CCEA and it'll be sent to the house, then I'll prolly look at my Maths cause it's first alphabetically between it and Physics.

DB
Weeell...As long as there's three As on that piece of paper, I don't care which I see first :smile:
Reply 42
General Studies.
Reply 43
Only joking. I just realised that i can find out if i got in straight away from UCAS track, at elast i wont be a bothered about my results if i can check that straight away. Or i will be extremely distraught. Will look @ grades then subjects - just scared of Maths, everything else is just easier in comparison...
Reply 44
I don't know how the situation is going to be maybe my headform will tell it to me instead,I so gonna need mommy to be there:frown:
Well, seeing as though I'm one of the lucky ones only waiting for AS grades and not life-altering A2s :wink:, I'll be checking English Lit first cos it's my favourite subject and I really want to see what the examiners thought of my Enduring Love critique :\

Not too worried about Law or Computing, but know I messed up my History papers so that's definitely last on the list!

12 days 10 hrs 35 mins 34 secs (give or take :wink:)
Reply 46
Chemistry........I need that A :eek:
Reply 47
history, because it was an unprecedented disaster; then french because i don't know how it went; then english because i only needed low marks to get an A. and then i'll look at general studies, just for fun.

and after that i'll be either:
a) happy (AAA)
b) a bit annoyed, but relieved to have at least got into uni (AAB)
c) VERY pissed off (ABB)
d) crying in a corner (less than ABB)
I'll prob look at my chemistry result den physics and try and cheer myself up by lookin at biology and finally maths......
I dunno if this is allowed but i fink ima gettin my results on the 11th of August whereas u guys r gettin it on the 18th am i rite??
It must be jst my school...actually i dnt kno why??!

Anythin thts a good pass will bring a smile 2 my face!!!!!
Fade Into Black
I'll prob look at my chemistry result den physics and try and cheer myself up by lookin at biology and finally maths......
I dunno if this is allowed but i fink ima gettin my results on the 11th of August whereas u guys r gettin it on the 18th am i rite??
It must be jst my school...actually i dnt kno why??!

Anythin thts a good pass will bring a smile 2 my face!!!!!

If its A-levels then you won't get the results until the 18th. oh my fckin lord I need 3 A's and I can't even envisage getting as high as 3 b's. :frown:
Nah honestly I fink Ima gettin my results on the 11th, I got some newsletter from the school and it sed how the results day is on the 11th.....
Still what the hell ima prob fail anyway, im just delayin the inevitable
Reply 51
..think that could be a mistake on ur schools behalf. You might want to call them and check. As far as I know schools don't get the results until the night before
Reply 52
I had the most horrible dream last night. Waaaah!

When I went to get my results I had to take a physics synoptic paper first, and I couldn't do any of it! Then, they gave me the envelope, but it wasn't my results! And then I saw my results, but it didn't have the mark for my M1 module (the one I think I did best in) :hmph: It was very frustrating and scary and I was shouting at people for most of the dream cause they didn't seem to care the results I got weren't mine! :mad:
Reply 53
Kavanne
I had the most horrible dream last night. Waaaah!

When I went to get my results I had to take a physics synoptic paper first, and I couldn't do any of it! Then, they gave me the envelope, but it wasn't my results! And then I saw my results, but it didn't have the mark for my M1 module (the one I think I did best in) :hmph: It was very frustrating and scary and I was shouting at people for most of the dream cause they didn't seem to care the results I got weren't mine! :mad:

case of extreme results phobia :rolleyes: - what a nightmare! :eek:
Reply 54
although I get my results by phone... The subject I'd be most interested in is physics as I need an A in it and I KNOW that I havent achieve it... then Maths and Business... and English Proficiency! Although I know I have failed that one (no lessons and no preparation :P)
Psychology result, if it's an A ill be very happy :biggrin:

then M1 to see whether i have passed/failed maths

then ICT to see if i got A or B

then G.S.

then i may either throw the paper away, or maybe quickly glance at my physics result.
media

i need a B

if i've got it then i'll slowly look at the others...

if i've got my grades it'll be great..if not i'll be calling to do some serious begging!
Reply 57
Geography :s:
Reply 58
Ellie4
Geography :s:

Is that pic of christina agurila (or however you spell it?
Reply 59
Filibuster
Is that pic of christina agurila (or however you spell it?

Aguilera. Sure is.

Latest