The Student Room Group

Updates on UCAS

Hi, I seem to remember seeing online that UCAS updates whether you have got your firm or insurance before actual results day, however I can’t find anything specific online about it. Does anyone know the details of this? I.e. does UCAS update before results day? Does this always or only sometimes happen? Thanks.
Original post by Har6547
Hi, I seem to remember seeing online that UCAS updates whether you have got your firm or insurance before actual results day, however I can’t find anything specific online about it. Does anyone know the details of this? I.e. does UCAS update before results day? Does this always or only sometimes happen? Thanks.

Hub won't update during embargo periods which are listed here:

https://www.ucas.com/advisers/managing-applications/supporting-you-through-confirmation-and-clearing/confirmation-and-clearing-2023-key-dates

In between those, it will.
Reply 2

Great thanks. Do you know how likely it is that the hub will update before results day?
Original post by Har6547
Great thanks. Do you know how likely it is that the hub will update before results day?

During embargo? Basically zero.

In between embargos it should update with any changes unis have made, but it depends what results they're waiting on.
Reply 4
UCAS reopens at 8am on A level Results Day.
There are no sneaky ways of getting round this or seeing your results or Uni decisions any earlier.
Original post by Har6547

Have a look at https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7368672
the first post explains a whole bunch of things about what does and doesn’t happen up to and on results day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending