The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
SamTheMan
Right and having a website which works on everything except Internet Explorer is better? :rolleyes:

Looks like ramroff and ponjavic are doing better than me then... makes sense. I look like ****.

I aint doing anything I got rejected :wink:
ponjavic
I aint doing anything I got rejected :wink:

YOU got rejected?! :eek:
Reply 262
Beekeeper

Reply 263
Beekeeper

I thought you preferred licking Tonight Matthew :eek:
Reply 264
ramroff
I thought you preferred licking Tonight Matthew :eek:

he's mine :hmpf:
This is hilarious - I'm gona sign up!! Lol!!
Reply 266
ponjavic
he's mine :hmpf:

what strange love triangle have i stumbled upon?

*departs, swiftly*
Reply 267
end the off-topicness please :smile:
Reply 268
x-Jo-x
This is hilarious - I'm gona sign up!! Lol!!

put your age as 20, otherwise you'll get rejected.
I think I'm gona get rejected anyway lol!!
ponjavic

hehe likewise.

I thought i'd be a smart arse and sign up again but change my DoB, looks like the beautiful ****ers remembered my picture and they chucked me out again for my age! :mad:

Well... they're all ugly anyway, the whole thing is probably run by some bald middle aged technical consultant. :rolleyes:
Reply 271
Beekeeper
hehe likewise.

I thought i'd be a smart arse and sign up again but change my DoB, looks like the beautiful ****ers remembered my picture and they chucked me out again for my age! :mad:

Well... they're all ugly anyway, the whole thing is probably run by some bald middle aged technical consultant. :rolleyes:

:toofunny:

that reminds me actually, i should check my ratings now and see how my app is going.
ramroff
:toofunny:

that reminds me actually, i should check my ratings now and see how my app is going.

Show me the pic you put up, please? :smile:
It says you have to be 18 in the T&C!!!!

Grrr.
Reply 274
Does anyone get into that site? I've been on there nearly a week and no one's even looked at my profile!!!
Reply 275
SamTheMan
Looks like ramroff and ponjavic are doing better than me then... makes sense. I look like ****.

Wait how did you know I was doing better, I never had the chance to check mine as I was abroad, what did I have? :redface:
Reply 276
Anyone wanna try signing up using a photo of Brian Peppers?

Latest

Trending

Trending