The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

that's stupid, couldn't someone just make it up lol.
Reply 81
i just got a positive vote......ARE THEY MAD????? oh god i need to get out more

oh no, hang on....most people have rejected me.....hahahahaha :rolleyes:
Reply 82
jennysimpson
ok which pic shall i use....as current one is not working........

think the last one is best as does not show face hehehehe.

you still look your best in college 2...lovely smile :smile:
you do seem to have a red-eye epidemic though!congrats on the positive vote too :wink:
Reply 83
SamTheMan
You post us your photo :P

here you go....
Reply 84
congrats on the positive vote! I haven't had any...how do you find out how many people looked at your pic?
Reply 85
i have deleted my profile. have decided to go with photo of me in red top as does not show too much face......have to re-register

jelkin - you go to ratings and then a poll comes up with how many votes you have got.
Suzie
here you go....

I'd let you in :smile:

Unfortunately I'll never be in. I was bored and ponjavic gave us this stupid link and now I'm feeling ashamed for joining.

Jenny, I like the first and last pic :top: You've got a nice top on the last pic :P
Reply 87
SamTheMan
I'd let you in :smile:

Unfortunately I'll never be in. I was bored and ponjavic gave us this stupid link and now I'm feeling ashamed for joining.

Jenny, I like the first and last pic :top: You've got a nice top on the last pic :P

Thanks, at least someone would :smile:

Dont feel ashamed!!!!

As for getting voted in, does your applicaton have to be verified first?
Reply 88
Awww, pick a photo that shows your lovely face! :smile:
Reply 89
awwww bless you lot. you are all beautiful people! have gone with red top photo.....am feeling very sad that i have spent all day on this bloody site. tomorrow i am not going onto it. may also try and stay off tsr for 24 hours too............
Reply 90
you got a vote with your first photo tho jenny! :wink:
Reply 91
bikerx23
you got a vote with your first photo tho jenny! :wink:

yeah but i got quite a few nagatives......plus you were right about the red eye. it was no good me talking about my big blue eyes in my profile only for a picture of me with evil eyes to be posted up hehehe.

did you sign up?
Reply 92
i was just looking through some of the guys on there and looking at their pics and one looked a bit like eugene from BB :/
Reply 93
ive started a uk site simular. do you think the hot or not sites are popular ?
see my signature for my new project.
I might try and get in :wink:
Reply 95
jennysimpson
yeah but i got quite a few nagatives......plus you were right about the red eye. it was no good me talking about my big blue eyes in my profile only for a picture of me with evil eyes to be posted up hehehe.

did you sign up?

I did, yea...haven't actually checked how i am being recieved yet though...
Reply 96
bikerx23
I did, yea...haven't actually checked how i am being recieved yet though...

have you been validated/ violated yet? because you cant check how well its all going until then....i am waiting for my 2nd application to go through. seems to be taking a while. they are probably having a good old laugh in the beautiful people office.......photocopying my pic and putting a copy on the dartboard...... :smile:
Reply 97
dont be silly jenny - you looked great in those photographs.
Do you have to respond to the email you get sent.etc. to become violated then?
maybe the men are just looking for someone with loads of cash to support them.etc., who knows...
How long does it take before they tell you whether you're beautiful enough or not?
Reply 99
bikerx23
dont be silly jenny - you looked great in those photographs.
Do you have to respond to the email you get sent.etc. to become violated then?
maybe the men are just looking for someone with loads of cash to support them.etc., who knows...

bless you :smile: . um, no you dont have to respond. a little box appeared in the right hand side of my screen saying i had been violated and then i clicked on ratings and i was on there with a poll above my head and comments that people had made. how odd.

everyone on there looks like real posers. people who spend hours in the gym flexing and flashing their colgate smiles. why are we doing this???? :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending