The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have a place at Lady Brancker House and I think I'm moving in on the 19th Sep. :smile:
Hello other RVC people :biggrin:
Reply 2
Not a vetmedder -but a hopeful one - still going to rvc but not as privileged as you lot!!

But I am currently searching for random accomodation somewhere in london, because I live too close to london for rvc accomodation eeeekk - v.stressful1!!
woo! vetmedder,and lucky to be 1! moving in around 20th sept in college grove!
Reply 4
I'm in lady brancker house but have no idea when i'm gonna move in, when does fresher's week start? I really cant wait to go now!
I am! I got AAA in my A levels (phys chem and bio) so am over the moon....c u al there!
xxx
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me 2!
northern_lass
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me 2!

well done...c u there!
Reply 8
I'm also going to be joining u all at the RVC :smile:
Is anyone living at Mary Brackner? oooo its all exciting!
Reply 9
kat_r
I'm in lady brancker house but have no idea when i'm gonna move in, when does fresher's week start? I really cant wait to go now!

freshers week starts on the 26th but you can move in from the 19th if ur in uni accomodation :smile:
hull chic
freshers week starts on the 26th but you can move in from the 19th if ur in uni accomodation :smile:

Im in Mary Branker (however u spell that!) house! I cant wait to move in! Ill mov in as soon as i possibly can! Another girl from my school got into RVC and into the same halls as me...so we will probs move in on the same day...well hopefully we will n e wayz!
xxx
*Arwen*
Not a vetmedder -but a hopeful one - still going to rvc but not as privileged as you lot!!

But I am currently searching for random accomodation somewhere in london, because I live too close to london for rvc accomodation eeeekk - v.stressful1!!

What are you doing then, vetnursing? x
Reply 12
was doing vetmed bt missd the grades! so doing vetscience at RVc nw with the hope of vetmed after or transferrin in 3rd yr! moving in2 college grove no idea wen tho!
BraLady
was doing vetmed bt missd the grades! so doing vetscience at RVc nw with the hope of vetmed after or transferrin in 3rd yr! moving in2 college grove no idea wen tho!

dont ever give up on a dream! If you want it that badly you will get there!
xxx
Reply 14
yeh al get there myte just take a bit longer than planned! still am excited for going to london, its along way from where i live!
BraLady
yeh al get there myte just take a bit longer than planned! still am excited for going to london, its along way from where i live!

you will have a wicked time in london...its an amazing place to be! I cant wait to see camden...ive never been there but loads of my m8s are jelous that im goin there so it must be a good place!
xxx
Reply 16
lil_crazyflakes
What are you doing then, vetnursing? x

Nope vetsci - very depressing but it'll happen if it I want it that bad!!! :smile:
*Arwen*
Nope vetsci - very depressing but it'll happen if it I want it that bad!!! :smile:

it'l happen chick, dont worry. anyone can see how determined you are. :hugs:
Reply 18
Who's going to move in on 19th sept?
im planning on moving on the 21st

Latest

Trending

Trending