Because I haven't found a guy that I like and who likes me, that simple:smile:
Reply 183
Adonis
interesting

Really?

I figured this was true of most girls.
Too shy for various reasons...
Ahh well.

(Also where I live most girl are either off-limits or boring)
Reply 185
vonniegee
Really?

I figured this was true of most girls.

I know, I was just too lazy to type more

I was trying to figure out why we aren't in fiji yet =P
Reply 186
Skoji
I was told that people might like me more if I didn't keep correcting them.

My friend actually said this to me the other day. Meh, people need correcting if they're wrong.

In answer to the question, because I haven't found someone who I like who likes me. Not a travesty, it has to happen one day :smile:
Reply 187
Adonis
I know, I was just too lazy to type more

I was trying to figure out why we aren't in fiji yet =P

Well, I didn't wanna distract you from your diet by dragging you away on an exotic holiday.
One word.
Culture.

:puppyeyes: Has to be Turkish and I'm yet to meet that Mr Right.
I'm still not properly over my ex, so it'd be unfair to enter into a relationship. Also, my own life needs attention right now. Also, i havent met anyone suitable recently.
Why am I single? I guess I'm single because I haven't got the motivation and confidence to find a girlfriend after I broke up with my ex 3 months ago.
Cause I'm misanthropic lulz.
Reply 192
because I go to an all girls school.
because hench and romantic korean guy didn't show up at the library today ):
i need to know him </3
Reply 194
Lack of pretty girls around at the minute I guess!
Because I graduated from uni, and I'm still not working yet. So it's hard to meet people. All the pretty girls (my standards aren't even that high!) are taken anyways. Female attention is easy to get at clubs, but I don't date girls from there. You can hardly hear what they are saying anyways.
Reply 196
i have no idea.
fcuk19
haha i love this forum! Im single cos my last gf almost stressed me into a desmond tutu!

During revision, she called me constantly and said it wasn't working and she didn't think i was revising. So i invited her round to be my guest of honour, she came round and then she said i was only revising cos she was there and she was bored!

I took her out on a saturday and she started moaning im only taking her out cos she's moaning about it! So i f*ucked her one more time n said it was over!! Finished with a 2.1 loool

Women hey!!

loool

All power to ya! She sounded like a right bint.
I'm better than average looking, but I don't treat girls like ****, so my personality is to blame. If I started going out drinking more, smoking, drugs and sleeping about, I'd probably get a girlfriend :frown:
i think that one day we will find someone that is our equal i dont think that anyone is destined to be alone. love might come when we least expect it

what can i say im an optamist

Latest

Trending

Trending