The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
xAngelx
dont worry chuck it doesn't matter the age, anyways i've seen him and i think he looks like he's in his 20's he hasn't got grey hair yet has he hehehe

yer but only a bit..everyone gets grey hair when they hit about 28 anyway but he has highlights in his hair and has it in a modern way so it makes him look younger
Reply 41
babyblueeyes
yer but only a bit..everyone gets grey hair when they hit about 28 anyway but he has highlights in his hair and has it in a modern way so it makes him look younger

if i'd met him and you didn't tell me his age i would have thought he was only in his late 20's, its not like he's one of them baled fat men hahaha
Reply 42
babyblueeyes
nnooooo!! my bloke got caught drink driving in may last year and he nearly lost everything,his car,his job,his home and he luckily didnt get banned,but cos i stayed with him and supported him through he realsied that he wanted him only and nothing else

I bet his mates are envious of him, too! :tongue: Very good of you to support him when things go really bad. Seems like you two are made for each other. Get married, have children and live merrily ever thereafter. :smile: Forget your friends. They'll get used to him.

"he realsied that he wanted him only and nothing else" :confused: Sorry, I don't quite understand that bit...
Reply 43
B00kwOrm
I bet his mates are envious of him, too! :tongue: Very good of you to support him when things go really bad. Seems like you two are made for each other. Get married, have children and live merrily ever thereafter. :smile: Forget your friends. They'll get used to him.

"he realsied that he wanted him only and nothing else" :confused: Sorry, I don't quite understand that bit...

sorry i meant "i wanted him only and nothing else" i know relasied later.
cheers for that!! he may have his bad points but most blokes do!!
Reply 44
curryADD
oh my god........*gasp* i cannot believe that.....wow laughing stock of the city!

*nods* it certainly made for some interesting discussions around town. My favourite was how my father supposedly came home to visit me and found the two of us naked doing God only knows what in the lounge room. It should be pointed out that at the time I heard that story, I hadn't even slept with my girlfriend yet. LMAO Was good for a laugh though.
Reply 45
babyblueeyes
sorry i meant "i wanted him only and nothing else" i know relasied later.
cheers for that!! he may have his bad points but most blokes do!!

all blokes have bad points, men are pigs remember, but hopefully women can get used to us:smile:
Reply 46
babyblueeyes
...he may have his bad points but most blokes do!!

*ahem* :rolleyes: Most girls do as well... :rolleyes: Nobody's perfect. I'm nobody :biggrin:
Reply 47
B00kwOrm
*ahem* :rolleyes: Most girls do as well... :rolleyes: Nobody's perfect. I'm nobody :biggrin:

yer i admit women can be bitches..we arent no better..
Reply 48
B00kwOrm

*chuckles* I've always liked that one. We all make mistakes too.
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken. :biggrin:
Sire

The old ones are the best! :smile:
Reply 50
A French writer (can't remember the name) said something like that:

When God had created man, he realised that he was very lonely. So he created a woman, so that he might feel even more lonely.

Sorry for rough translation. I just like that saying, no hard feelings, ladies please :biggrin:

Another good saying is: "A well-off man is a man who earns more than his wife can spend."
Reply 51
MadNatSci
The old ones are the best! :smile:

Yup yup. Classics shall never die. Just get older and older and older lol
B00kwOrm

Another good saying is: "A well-off man is a man who earns more than his wife can spend."

Impossible :biggrin:
Reply 53
Sire

Good one, Sire! Btw, are you still interested in our little discussion about the history of warfare?
Reply 54
MadNatSci
Impossible :biggrin:

True... :tongue: Not even with a 1.1 in Economics or Law from the most prestigious college in Cambridge can this miracle be achieved. *sigh* If you want to be rich, work hard. If you want to stay rich, stay single. That was my own creation now btw, unless someone happens to have said that before :biggrin:
Reply 55
B00kwOrm
Good one, Sire! Btw, are you still interested in our little discussion about the history of warfare?

Indeed, would you like me to bump the thread back up to the main page?
Reply 56
Sire
Indeed, would you like me to bump the thread back up to the main page?

Yes, please, I thought that was one of the most interesting threads ever (for me personally). I'm no expert on this, but hey! It's fun. I have time right now. Don't be put off if I have to leave. I'll be back at some point. I'm at home, so there's parental interference from time to time :biggrin:
Reply 57
B00kwOrm
Yes, please, I thought that was one of the most interesting threads ever (for me personally). I'm no expert on this, but hey! It's fun. I have time right now. Don't be put off if I have to leave. I'll be back at some point. I'm at home, so there's parental interference from time to time :biggrin:

AH the good old parental units. I always tried to get them interested in what I was doing on the computer when I was younger, they ususally left me alone after that.
Reply 58
I bumped that thread for you bookworm
Reply 59
Sire
AH the good old parental units. I always tried to get them interested in what I was doing on the computer when I was younger, they ususally left me alone after that.

Lucky you! :biggrin: It would make more sense for me to explain what the internet is to a dog then try to make my parents understand internet forums. Well, you can't expect too much, can you? Gosh, I was glad when my mum finally learnt to check e-mails by herself when I was away *sigh*

Cheers for the thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending