The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hey anyone going to NTU and staying at the Maltings or anyone got any info bout it cuz i got a place there and will be stayin there in sep...if so leme no!..lodsa lv xxx
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
spunky monkey
allo:smile: im goin to ntu next year to do Fine Art:smile: quiet excited but had loadsa bothar with accomodation n stuff:frown: n im abit worryed coz every1 seems to always talk about people gettin shot or stabbed lol :s-smilie: is notts really like that???? im abit scared, wats the roughest area's? the ones 2 keep away from? apparantly theres no room left in the halls so im having to get a house with my mate, its v v v v nice but v cheap so im surpicious im gunna have a rapiest murdering physco living next door:s-smilie: need advice soooo cum on ntu people elp me:smile: xxxx

as long as its not in sneinton or radford, it shouldn't be too bad :wink: i lived in carrington all last year, its mint but a good 20 mins walk from uni.
Reply 22
im a first year in Ntu.im going to studying planning and property development.
feel quite excited. im a internation student from china mainland, have stayed in this country for more than 3years....just finished my alevel course..
i quite like nottingham anyway, though some people said to i need to be careful....i still believe i will have fun with my course and my classmates..
just best wishes to anyone going to NTU or other unis...
be happy.......^_^
Reply 23
im goin to NTU to study law in sep aswel. u stayin in halls im in norton court
I'm at NTU, doing photography and staying at Victoria Hall (a private student hall in the St. Anns area). I was confirmed a place at the Maltings but I decided it was too far out and didn't like the idea of walking that far home after gigs/nights out.. I was on the waiting list for Victoria Hall, so I'm really pleased I got a place (and NTU have returned my deposit!)

I move in next Sunday, my induction day's on the 22nd.

any other photographers around?
Reply 25
yea im goin there to do business! movin into gill street c block! when u movin in?
Reply 26
hey im movin in sun 19th and start 22nd too! is ne1 goin out sun nite? if so let me know dont wana be lonley! im in victoria halls as well but i didnt know it was in st anns area isnt that sposed to be a bad area? ahhhh! :frown:
am i the only person here staying at Peverel?

also what day is everyone travelling up? i'll be there on Saturday :cool:

can't wait! :cool:
Reply 28
ive applied to nottingham trent...aint heard e thing off them yet tho...
Reply 29
Well i've just recieved an offer of 260 points from Trent in order to study Law. Although it will be my backup, there might be a chance i could be going there next year.

Also, hope the other Law students that applied to Trent got offers as well!
shady sides
a private student hall in the St. Anns area

Best of luck. I suggest some kevlar would be a good christmas present.
Aj2003
Well i've just recieved an offer of 260 points from Trent in order to study Law. Although it will be my backup, there might be a chance i could be going there next year.

Also, hope the other Law students that applied to Trent got offers as well!

which law cousrse?
Reply 32
Standard LLB. Trent's my insurance, See my sig for my firm choice. :smile:
Im goin NTU studyin envio bio, and im at the clifton campus, peverell
purplecrayon
Im goin NTU studyin envio bio, and im at the clifton campus, peverell

i;ll be at peverell aswell. Doing Computer Science. Pretty expensive though isnt it, compared with others.
yeah my room is costing me £82.04 per week :eek:
When is freshers week?
Reply 37
you're only allowed into your rooms on the 30th so I think freshers will start then!

i'm studying multimedia and livin in simpsons halls come september!

Latest

Trending

Trending