The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Freshers week events

On the Friday, ex-S-Club member Jo O'Meara is playing at the Pop Tarts night, and someone else should be expected.

BUT, the real news is Stevie Starr, the regurgitator is playing on the Saturday. His fansite describes his act as "He swallows live goldfish, pool balls, numbered coins, even dry sugar, and manages to bring them back up in order, on command (and in the case of the sugar, completely dry!)". Should be good. :rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how do you find all this stuff out???
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
geneva_debs
how do you find all this stuff out???

I know everything. EVERYTHING.
Reply 3
Go on, ask me a question... *massages either side of head with index and middle fingers like a psychic*
Reply 4
hmmmm....when will my accommodation pack arrive, seeing as it was sent at the end of august and i'm living in switzerland... :p:
Reply 5
geneva_debs
hmmmm....when will my accommodation pack arrive, seeing as it was sent at the end of august and i'm living in switzerland... :p:

The answer is never. You will only receive the pack once you have landed in London. Next...
Reply 6
NO, I DONT LIKE THAT ANSWER :frown:
i've decided that you're fired, please seek a new profession :wink:
Reply 7
geneva_debs
i've decided that you're fired, please seek a new profession :wink:

:redface: mummy!
Reply 8
geneva_debs

It's probably true though :wink:
Reply 9
*evil cackle*
(btw, i'm not usually this weird...i think the chocolate chip cookie my 12 yr old sister made had some weird swiss chocolate in it...i dont trust swiss chocolate...evil swiss cows :eek: )
Maybe she put drugs in it. You can never tell with younger sisters...
Reply 11
geneva_debs
*evil cackle*
(btw, i'm not usually this weird...i think the chocolate chip cookie my 12 yr old sister made had some weird swiss chocolate in it...i dont trust swiss chocolate...evil swiss cows :eek: )

Haha. Get me some Swiss chocolate. You have to, because you were evil.
but swiss chocolate is yucky! and i wasn't evil, you made me sad :frown: actually i'm supposed to wait until weds, and if i dont have anything by then, call them and tell them i want the room but haven't got the pack...and if it arrives before then they want me to sign the contract thingy and send it back to them by weds (not gonna happen since it normally takes 3 days for stuff to get to england from here...i say normally...somehow rhul manage to send it via taiwan or something, so it takes 3 weeks to get here :rolleyes: )
i'd have to agree with the younger sisters comment, but she's having a frantic fit around the house atm cuz she burnt her finger on the oven...it makes me laugh... :biggrin:
Reply 13
geneva_debs
but swiss chocolate is yucky! and i wasn't evil, you made me sad :frown: actually i'm supposed to wait until weds, and if i dont have anything by then, call them and tell them i want the room but haven't got the pack...and if it arrives before then they want me to sign the contract thingy and send it back to them by weds (not gonna happen since it normally takes 3 days for stuff to get to england from here...i say normally...somehow rhul manage to send it via taiwan or something, so it takes 3 weeks to get here :rolleyes: )
i'd have to agree with the younger sisters comment, but she's having a frantic fit around the house atm cuz she burnt her finger on the oven...it makes me laugh... :biggrin:

:frown: I still want chocolate. Get me some rolo's.
rolos aren't swiss! and you can't even get them in this country :frown:
I want doesn't get.

*wags finger sternly*
Reply 16
Sarah Sheep
I want doesn't get.

*wags finger sternly*

Unfair!
AnOdeToNoOne
Unfair!

Life's not fair. :wink:
Reply 18
somehow rhul manage to send it via taiwan or something, so it takes 3 weeks to get here :rolleyes: )

ummm... its takes 4 days for a post to india and 5-6 to reach taiwan.
:hmmmm:
i think the postall service has lost ur letter!!!!
eahtna
somehow rhul manage to send it via taiwan or something, so it takes 3 weeks to get here :rolleyes: )

ummm... its takes 4 days for a post to india and 5-6 to reach taiwan.
:hmmmm:
i think the postall service has lost ur letter!!!!

well if it has (which is doubtful since this is Switzerland, land of efficiency and everything working perfectly) then i'll still have to call them...
personally, i think they send stuff here on normal english postage since its technically still europe...everything they've sent me takes at least 10 days to get here...:smile: ah well, i know for sure i've got a room so the letter bit doesnt really worry me too much...

Latest

Trending

Trending