The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What's fwb?
'friends with benefits' if anybody doesn't follow.
Had a FWB, she got attached - I didn't. Broke it off, we're still friends.
I dont think i could ever have a fwb or fb. I would need to have an emotional connection with the girl- its very important to me.

I dont like the idea of using a girl for sex, developing feelings for the her would be a very real possibility.

As for men being able to separate emotion and sex, i must be one of the ones who cant- i want love and an emotional connection.

i know this is not answering your qquestion, OP but im saying that i cant separate emotion/feeling and sex (you said about men being more able to separate feeling and sex)
Reply 5
things like FWB usually ruins friendships...as long as both really know how to control their feelings...

i wouldnt try it...
Nope.
She started getting feelings so i stopped it immediately. She said she wasn't etc, but it was plainly obvious to me, and i'm not someone to hurt someone else even if i coulda milked it totally
Reply 8
how could you tell she was getting feelings for you?
Reply 9
Carpediemxx
She started getting feelings so i stopped it immediately. She said she wasn't etc, but it was plainly obvious to me, and i'm not someone to hurt someone else even if i coulda milked it totally

Can I ask how? And for long were u keeping it up?
Reply 10
Basically, we were close friends, then went out, then broke up, then became FBW's and I grew really strong feelings for her. Shes my fiance now. :P :sexface:
Rolls eyes
Can I ask how? And for long were u keeping it up?

We only slept together a couple of times, but i knew her for like a year.
I wont go into the whole story about it, but over the months i turned into the one person in her life who she could rely on , talk to about all her problems, and the person she came to everyday for comfort.
I enjoyed my time with her, but i didn't want her as my girlfreind and i told her that, she said that was ok, but i knew her very well and her behaviour was too intense for just freinds.
shinytoy
how could you tell she was getting feelings for you?

Starts talking about the 'future', where she stands, if there was potential for something more...
Was a one night stand that turned into fwb in the end... I said no after the ONS, because I was worried about potential relationship feelings etc. Happened again when drunk and several other times after that.... she then get all stalkerish and wanted a relationship etc... I tried to end it nicely and now have got myself a stalker....

Never having any kind of situation like that again!

Latest

Trending

Trending