The Student Room Group

Fwb to lover back to fwb?

So it's a bit long but i met this guy, we had sex and then he ended up ghosting because he got serious with someone else. He then came back to me and we began fwb. We started doing couple things so he said he wanted to be committed without the title. We became committed, I met his parents, he slept at mine for 2 weeks straight, I stayed at his, I told my family about him etc.

He's now told me out of nowhere he thinks it's just lust and that there's no longer any need for commitment and that he's felt like that for a couple days.

If he doesn't love me that's fine but I'm upset he wasted my time and made me cut off other potentially relationships for him for no reason. I'm now banned on tinder so deleting it for him was such a waste

He's now messaged me asking if I'm okay, i haven't responded but I really want to because our sex was great but I don't know if I should or not. I don't know if I should let the boat sail and finally be done with him or use him for sex but I'm afraid of him rejecting the fwb situation
Reply 1
He didn't waste your time; you wasted your time by not learning your lesson when you let him back into your life after he ghosted you. Neither did he 'make' you cut off other people unless he was there with a gun at your head.

If the sex was so great that nothing else bothered you, you wouldn't be posting on here. You've answered your own question; you can do better than him, so tell him you're not interested.
Stop blaming others for your decisions, it takes two to tango so to speak and you elected to go back to a fwb situation. And now it seems you haven't learned anything because on the one hand you're frustrated and p!ssed off that he wasted your time but you're still asking whether you should go back to a fwb situation with him?? You need to be clear on what you want: casual sex or a committed relationship because it's pretty clear he can't provide the latter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending