703, unfortunately liz :wink:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Myu name's Liz and I'll be in 715. (y)
Reply 3
jlt6216
703, unfortunately liz :wink:

Lol, hi Jo. So much for you not using TSR!
202 with my gf in largest studio w00t one of a kind, previously 508 last year. Join fb group and spread word, so all can chat and I can help anyone with questions and learning the area, we did this last year and had friends before arrived its good.

Concept Place 10/11 Group
Reply 5
My name is Cat, and I'm going to be in Flat 809. Would be great to find some of my flatmates? xx
Reply 6
I'm Justine and I'll be in room 310 :smile:
Reply 7
I'm in 808 so I'm near some of you on here! still not seen any flatmates on here though ?
Hii im in flat 202 too lol :smile:
Reply 9
Hey, im in flat 809 too! Room F, how about you? So glad i've finally found a flatmate! xx
Reply 10
c.watkins
My name is Cat, and I'm going to be in Flat 809. Would be great to find some of my flatmates? xx

Hey!! I'm in 809 room A. When are you moving in? - Heather :biggrin:
Reply 11
713 anyone :smile: ?
Flat 713 room F :smile:
Anyone else around here???
:smile:
bexy2712
713 anyone :smile: ?

Oh hello there-i do believe i just found a flatmate :woo:
Guys wanting more to join this group when you get here get people who did not use TSR to join it if you could, so we can organize this Otley (Pub Crawl) Run.
Reply 15
I'm in 501, I would actually love it if there was at least one person to join this thread or the facebook one ehe
Reply 16
Is anyone in Flat 411? :smile:
Reply 17
farahahahaha
Flat 713 room F :smile:
Anyone else around here???
:smile:

Hello :smile: yaay ive found a room mate, have you managed to find anyone else yet. Do you have facebook? Also what day are you moving up, sorry for all the questions haha x
Reply 18
Flat 502! anyone?
Reply 19
Flat 701 ?? xx

Latest