The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
britney
Hey thank you!!!!!!!!! im going tomoz on the date! ahh!!!! keep changing my mind bout what to wear and you know what i dnt actually care anymore. ill wear what i feel most comfortable in. If he's worth it he'll like me if i go in a chicken suit(i wouldn't)! thanks for all your advice! its been great on here! cheers for taking the time to respond to my messages! night night people.
xx
p.s. ill tell u how it goes!!!! ahhh!!!!!!!

It's hard to give advice to someone on what to wear when you dont know what they look like, as obiously people look better in different things.
Matt the cat
Well it would put me off if you wore that to go shopping in, much to tarty

Try this: red high heel boots/eskimo boots, blue denim jeans, pink or white wollen polo-neck, and a nice coat.

Lol maybe i have no idea... i'm sure i will never be able to dress a girl, but i know what i like on someone and it wouldn't be a miniskirt, especially in the cold.

wow, you're good.. are you gay?
Reply 62
presebjenada
wow, you're good.. are you gay?

No. He's just a practically minded yet sensuous, fashion- conscious young man.
Reply 63
Hey everyone!! the date went great!!!!!!!! can't believe how good it went. I keep running over it again and again in my head! i ended up wearing light blue jeans, black pointed stiletto boots underneath, a black off the shoulder jumper and a to the knee black coat but wasnt wearing this most of the time. Went shopping, to the cinema to see love actually in the end! it was so so so good, id recommend it to everyone- very funny. After this we had a bite to eat at a posh italian restaurant called Croma (my idea) it was quite romantic.
I offered to pay for the tickets, the food for the cinema and the meal but he insisted on paying, very gentleman like. However still feeling a bit guilty for not trying to pay more persistently. We didn't kiss and neither of us tried but we held hands- like a lil couple. He texted me afterwards saying what an amazing time he had had and we def should do it again! thanx so much ppl for ur kindness and support!! hehe
xxx
:biggrin: :wink: :tongue: :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 64
Sounds great, go u! + dont feel guilty he obiously likes you and you'll have plenty of chance in the future
britney
Hey everyone!! the date went great!!!!!!!! can't believe how good it went. I keep running over it again and again in my head! i ended up wearing light blue jeans, black pointed stiletto boots underneath, a black off the shoulder jumper and a to the knee black coat but wasnt wearing this most of the time. Went shopping, to the cinema to see love actually in the end! it was so so so good, id recommend it to everyone- very funny. After this we had a bite to eat at a posh italian restaurant called Croma (my idea) it was quite romantic.
I offered to pay for the tickets, the food for the cinema and the meal but he insisted on paying, very gentleman like. However still feeling a bit guilty for not trying to pay more persistently. We didn't kiss and neither of us tried but we held hands- like a lil couple. He texted me afterwards saying what an amazing time he had had and we def should do it again! thanx so much ppl for ur kindness and support!! hehe
xxx

Nice one, you go girl! I'm happy to know that it went well for you, congratulations, all my best in the future
Reply 66
rednirt
no no no no no. this screams slut! If you wear a mini-skirt you don't show off your top assets too. Its either one or the other - it may look nice to see everything on a girl but what does it make you think of her? Surley theres still some people who beleive in a little bit of mystery and allure when it comes to showing off body parts

nononono, you dont understand what a cammy is........its the second layer under the shirt that shows off absolutely NOTHING....
curryADD
nononono, you dont understand what a cammy is........its the second layer under the shirt that shows off absolutely NOTHING....

trying to visualise...but too much layering?

Good to know it went well Britteny
Reply 68
britney
xxx

well done, but lets admit it, you were turned off by his desperation
Reply 69
ThornsnRoses
trying to visualise...but too much layering?

Good to know it went well Britteny

no definataly not.....i guess you would just have to be american to know what im talking about!
Reply 70
curryADD
no definataly not.....i guess you would just have to be american to know what im talking about!

yeah, but then you wouldn't understand anythign else
Reply 71
JSM
yeah, but then you wouldn't understand anythign else

but i do :frown:
Reply 72
curryADD
but i do :frown:

well you have got other blood in you
Reply 73
JSM
well you have got other blood in you

like what? *laughs at JSM* my family has been in america for 200 years now........

there is no other blood :tongue:
Reply 74
curryADD
like what? *laughs at JSM* my family has been in america for 200 years now........

there is no other blood :tongue:

hey, you said you were part french *i think*
Reply 75
JSM
hey, you said you were part french *i think*

erm..........i pretend that part of the family never happened.......i am, after all, not a coward :wink:
Reply 76
curryADD
erm..........i pretend that part of the family never happened.......i am, after all, not a coward :wink:

hehe, so you are not solely american (but then no one is-cos ur all immigrants) therefore my statement was factually true.
Reply 77
JSM
hehe, so you are not solely american (but then no one is-cos ur all immigrants) therefore my statement was factually true.

*shhhhh* dont tell anyone!
Reply 78
curryADD
*shhhhh* dont tell anyone!

don't worry, i wont. Although some rep (pos) would be nice
Reply 79
JSM
don't worry, i wont. Although some rep (pos) would be nice

that goes both ways!

Latest

Trending

Trending