The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

I'm loving it too! I've met Libby and Zac(Zak?) and hpsauce...but I think she's on newstudent, and some other people too...can't remember at the moment, too tired!

I have to start getting some sleep...ach.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 21
jess_coleman
Zac(Zak?)

Heh, both. Sort of. You're the only person i've recognised so far, i'll have to keep my eyes open for everyone else
Reply 22
i havent met any one who actually posts here, met one lurker though. i dont post much so he didnt even know who i was!
Reply 23
....was walking round in brighton, when i walk past this guy, and i think...wait a sec...turns out to be asmodexx, so i said hi. strangely we didnt even exchange real names.

i think we should meet up. at the same time we shouldn't.
at least to know what everyone looks like, and then we can walk around campus pretending we dont know each other, or something.

gawd this is a interesting situation. is anyone else wondering who they may be sitting next to or walking past?

have a nice sunday
hey! its been totally awesome! i have not met any1 yet? how can u recognize people? i be up 4 meetin people but i think it would be totally weird?xxx
I think I met Libby at some point on the pub crawl but was slightly drunk :biggrin: Am having a great time but had to come home yesterday because I forgot loads of stuff and it was my mates 21st, hope I havn't missed too much :rolleyes:
Nikki lives in the flat across the hall from me but I haven't seen anyone else...I think I'd quite like to remain anonymous! As soon as you talk to a girl doing AI, you'll know it's me as I'm the only girl on the course...
Reply 27
before you think of me as some kind of stalker (ayaan) i spotted you cause you know how somali ppl recognize other somali ppl? yeah. anyway, i was just saying hi to anyone and everyone, and i was like "what the hell!" so i said hi. i met rarelymay yesterday on my way back from north laine, so that was cool. let's see if ppl recognize eachother, but if there's still gonna be a meet up, i'll deffo come to it.
Reply 28
have met a few people off here hallucination, dogtanian, crazyjuggler. but yeah getting to know people and flatmates are cool. everyone enjoy freshers ball?

Tuesday this week is gonna knacker me am working at student union shop 8.45am-5pm and then lecture 6-9 then got the glbt pub crawl
Reply 29
one of my housemates is in the LGBT and he went to a fetish party? that was happening on friday night, he was invited by some guy from the lgbt and he said he had an amazing time. he got tickets to the pub crawl (that's the one that's called the pink pub crawl right?) anyway, yeah, i did have fun at the fresher's ball, not sure it was worth 18 pounds, but it was really good none the less. good luck with tuesday!! i still need to get a job... i'll prob. go to the CDEC tomorrow at some point.
Reply 30
nikkif99uk
have met a few people off here hallucination, dogtanian, crazyjuggler. but yeah getting to know people and flatmates are cool. everyone enjoy freshers ball?

Tuesday this week is gonna knacker me am working at student union shop 8.45am-5pm and then lecture 6-9 then got the glbt pub crawl

hey nikki its becca (im the redhead that was at the geog tutorial thing!) on friday! i've bumped into about 5 people from TSR now lol!
appleshampoo
lol, i recognised libby too!! ive also spotted someone off of myspace who i didnt even know was coming here, that was really weird!

You did?! When? :redface:

:worried slightly about my liver/sanity::
Reply 32
I'm going to try and get on the LGBT pub crawl, drag the lesbian who threw up in my sink, plus some other random gayish people I've bumped into...
Where are some good gay pubs/clubs in Brighton? My friends are coming up for my birthday in a few weeks and my gay friend wants to visit some gay venues, can anyone recommend somewhere good for him and for us straight lot at the same time?
Reply 34
????
Reply 35
You can email the LGBT group on [email protected]

I had such a good time at the ball - if you went you probably saw me, I was the loud one exchanging tickets for wristbands - I'd been losing my voice all week but it seemed to work fine when I was shouting at everyone to get their tickets ready! I was doing that for 2.5 hours but when I finally got into the ball I had a great time!

Jo x
Reply 36
I sat down next to Pepiam in the introductory IR and Politics lecture. Which was quite random.

Chewzter01 threw a sandwich at me today. Bastard. Mind you, I did attempt to beat him up (in a weak, playful way) at Fresher's Ball.
Wise One
I sat down next to Pepiam in the introductory IR and Politics lecture. Which was quite random.

Chewzter01 threw a sandwich at me today. Bastard. Mind you, I did attempt to beat him up (in a weak, playful way) at Fresher's Ball.

how do u know who is who? i totally don't get it! i am in irp too but don't get how know what people look like!!!am i missing something totally obvious?
I was the bloke with the big hair, I've met Ayaan and Dogtanian :smile:
Reply 39
Elementalism
I was the bloke with the big hair, I've met Ayaan and Dogtanian :smile:

are you in psychology by any chance?

how do u know who is who? i totally don't get it! i am in irp too but don't get how know what people look like!!!am i missing something totally obvious?

there is a mugshot thread with people and their photos on there.... im not on there yet, but thinking about it :rolleyes:

DOGTANIAN, were you at the HSBC thing yesterday around 5-ish?

Latest

Trending

Trending