10 percent neg
20 percent pos
Reply 3
**debbie**
70 percent jibberish babble
10 percent neg
20 percent pos

This :yep:
I actually don't know. I talk to myself in my head without really thinking about what I'm saying. Like I have no control.
Reply 5
Panda Bear
I actually don't know. I talk to myself in my head without really thinking about what I'm saying. Like I have no control.

You feel you have no control over it but itis often an indication of your true sense of self. For example your abilities and how you feel about yourself. In that respect you have control:smile:
Reply 6
Well not all of it is on either -ve or +ve
often its just thinking of a task I need to do e.g. text Laura

But if I do compare any +ve with -ve things then overall its 60% -ve and 40% +ve
it was 70% -ve for the entire summer though.
Reply 7
Hmm.. like..
5% "i look nice today", "good work" kinda stuff.
10% "i look ****.", "could of done better" stuff.

75% "I wonder if I could turn all my sheets into an escape rope and jump out the window."
Reply 8
I rarely think "positive" things - I mostly analyse, plan, evaluate and, to a lesser extent, swear and verbalise the level of annoyance I have to endure due to the environment/me making mistakes. Some of the latter could be classified as "negative" according to your definition :smile:
Reply 9
I talk to myself under my breath while playing American Football to keep me psyched up. I talk to myself in the shower in the mornings planning my day, and reassuring myself it will go well.
'Your stomach's hungry, get to the fridge bitch'.
Encouragement mostly if I'm doing something physically strenuous... Like I'm doing DofE, or really really need the toilet and there's none about.
Reply 12
It's mostly "oh Sarah..." in a sort of disappointed voice.
Most of my thoughts are along the lines of 'get yourself together' or 'why did you do this?' or just planning ahead. Half the time though I'm just bitching in my head about other people and making sarcastic comments :biggrin:
majority is negative
unless i'm trying to convince myself [ie, unhappiness of rejection from edinburgh [place i've always loved to go] over actually having to go to durham]
Reply 15
Whether mental or verbal, it's generally something along the lines of 'oh, you fool,' when I get something wrong.
depends, i tend to verbally talk to myself so i can vent better. like a diary but orally.
Whatever really, a lot of jiberrish, mixture of positive and negative
Reply 17
My voices tell me what to wear and who to be wary of, I thought it was just me!
The majority of mine is negative i think?! I do always say hello to myself when i wake up though although there is a reason behind this!! I dont need to be locked up yet!! :biggrin:
Reply 19
Mine seems to mainly be my brain going '... oh ... bugger.'

The rest is mainly nonsense daydreaming.

Latest

Trending

Trending