The Student Room Group

should i settle for someone I dont like or wait?

I only ever get older men in their late twenties/thirties who are would most would class as overweight and 'ugly' (i hate using that word its not nice) hitting on me. They are usually the desperate type who ahve been single for ages and since im quiet and unpopular i guess they find it easier/less risky trying it on cause they know I wont go telling everyone. Anyway I dont know whether to look on the positive side and think 'oh well at least i attract some men' or whether to take it as an insult. A man at work (who is clearly desperate) in his thirties said that I have big beautiful eyes and he thought wow when he first saw me. I was beating him at a game of pool and he said 'most girls who are good looking arn't very good at pool if they have the looks but it seems this girl has both' Its clearly a lie I dont even have big eyes they are tiny. Apparanltly he has tried hitting on a few female staff. Im quite ugly myself (been told by others and been ignored by attractive meales) but im not overweight my body is fit.

The trouble is I only find attractive guys attractive Id rather be on my own if Im not attracted to someone but it means im always single. Is there really such things as leagues should i be settling for someone i dont find attractive or should i keep waiting? Im 26 btw most of my friends have families.
Hey, I'm 25 have been single a while and I still refuse to settle for anything other than what I want.

The crap thing is I've not met anyone I really want recently, so meh.

Anyway, all I'm saying is stick to your guns and get what you want, not settle for second best.

Latest

Trending

Trending