The Student Room Group

Lonely

I feel so lonely at the moment, more lonely than I've ever felt before, so lonely I've resorted to posting a thread about it.
Is anyone else lonely?
Talk to someone.
I imagine many people are lonely.
I'm lonely in the sense that whenever i go out and see a film or whatever, i do it alone. Would be nice also to have new people online to talk to, i guess that's why i am on this forum to begin with.
Reply 3
All the time. Are you at college/Uni? The way I cope when I live in halls is by just surrounding myself with my flat mates and going out. Being depressed/lonenly only hits me when I'm physically on my own. Try going out and hunting for some pals :smile:
Ask Akon?
I have 'friends' but i'm lonely. I'm just a tag-along:frown: I don't seem to fit in their group. I've learnt to not depend too much on people's company,so now it doesn't affect me that much that i don't have close friends to share secrets and problems with and go out with.
Reply 6
leanna1010
I feel so lonely at the moment, more lonely than I've ever felt before, so lonely I've resorted to posting a thread about it.
Is anyone else lonely?

I am :frown: , just know that there are other people in the world who feel just as lonely as you. :hugs:

oxbridgecrazed

^ Oxbridgecrazed you sound just like me I also have friends but am lonely, I feel like if my friends and I were puzzle pieces their pieces are all connected and fit perfectly while i'm just the extra puzzle piece which got mixed in the wrong puzzle. :grouphugs:
(edited 13 years ago)
I am, too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending