The Student Room Group

Economics and philosophy Personal Statement HELP NEEDED!!

Hi guys,

So, all around me i see PS's being completed and sent off leaving me isolated and growing increasingly stressed; so i have turned to the wonderful world of TSR for help!

I recently decided on pursuing a degree in Economics and Philosophy; however I have very little understanding in regards to these two subject unfortunately. In this vain, my Personal Statement has become a upward struggle and would greatly appreciate some help in my PS.

EXAMPLES WOULD BE AMAZING.. BUT ALSO IDEAS OF HOW TO INTERTWINE ECON AND PHILOSPH.

i plan on applying to ucl/lse, durham, warwick (econ and economis history), nottingham and bristol.

My predicted grades are Maths A*, Hist A*, Biol A, Further Maths A..
I also took up Econ AS this year as suggested by my head of year and am predicted an AS.

In light of my situation i have progressed my readings in these subjects, purchasing Bertrand Russels' History of Western Philosophy and Under Economist.

My current idea is to have my PS regarding economic history and judging future trends... however i am finding this very difficult.

TO SUMMARISE, all help would be greatly appreciated; pointers to help me in the right direction and Examples.

x

Latest

Trending

Trending