The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
kristinaalovesu
Swimmers and Ice hockey players for me. :wink:

Ice hockey players eh? Interesting... I suppose you will never need to be worried about being a dark alley if you are with an ice hockey player thats for sure :biggrin:.
Ocassus
Ice hockey players eh? Interesting... I suppose you will never need to be worried about being a dark alley if you are with an ice hockey player thats for sure :biggrin:.

Yeeeeep. They look like transformers, especially the goalkeepers. :biggrin:
Bishamon

Who's that?

Also, you said to another poster that he doesn't have muscular arms. Well how big are yours then?

I dont mean that in a douchebag-sort-of-way, im just curious.
Reply 43
CB91
Who's that?

Also, you said to another poster that he doesn't have muscular arms. Well how big are yours then?

I dont mean that in a douchebag-sort-of-way, im just curious.

Look at his profile pic :biggrin:
Ocassus
Look at his profile pic :biggrin:

That's why I asked, he seems pretty big. Id be suprised if they were smaller than 18inches tbh.
What's the difference between old swimmers and new swimmers?
Reply 46
yes ofcourse they do, footballers too :yup:
My gf melts :h::

madeofgold
yes ofcourse they do, footballers too :yup:
My gf melts :h::

Really? I don't mean to knock it and it's a perfectly valid physique, but I don't get how hotness can be so... ordinary looking. Surely to look really hot you have to be something that's beyond the ordinary, and while - if that guy is a high level swimmer - I'm sure his athletic performance is very good, aesthetically he looks like any other slim guy who does a bit of exercise.
Reply 48
Sephirona
Not really. Swimmers usually have really weird bodies. I'd say footballers can usually have aesthetically good looking bodies. As far as I know, swimmers don't lift weights, they jut swim..lol

:s-smilie: it's you that is weird for saying that.
Reply 49
Chumbaniya
Really? I don't mean to knock it and it's a perfectly valid physique, but I don't get how hotness can be so... ordinary looking. Surely to look really hot you have to be something that's beyond the ordinary, and while - if that guy is a high level swimmer - I'm sure his athletic performance is very good, aesthetically he looks like any other slim guy who does a bit of exercise.

He has a long distance swimmers body. Which requires a really high amount of power-size ratio. He can't be too big and he can't compromise on strength either. To be fair to him he has a very good physique. Like i said, different swimmers are built for different things. A breastroker is different to a freestyler or a butterflier.
Bishamon
People desire to look like 14 year olds?

Only on TSR

Anyway, physical perfection has and will always lie with 100m sprinters, gridiron players (rugby less so) and BB.

oh my god :eek: they look like terminators..robots made of muscles. Pfffiuuu, dont like that. They look too big, i bet they cant even move :biggrin:
Reply 51
kristinaalovesu
Yeeeeep. They look like transformers, especially the goalkeepers. :biggrin:

On a scale of 1-10, what is he doing for you???? Hot or not?
Reply 52
Anonymous
oh my god :eek: they look like terminators..robots made of muscles. Pfffiuuu, dont like that. They look too big, i bet they cant even move :biggrin:

In all fairness, they are fantastic specimens of human strength. The are just not the epitome of perfection, no sportsmen is. But the closest i would go are triathlete/decathletes.
Reply 53
Bishamon

On a scale of 1-10, what is he doing for you???? Hot or not?

Well i bet he can rip the empire state building in half and you can't! :biggrin:
Ocassus
He has a long distance swimmers body. Which requires a really high amount of power-size ratio. He can't be too big and he can't compromise on strength either. To be fair to him he has a very good physique. Like i said, different swimmers are built for different things. A breastroker is different to a freestyler or a butterflier.

In terms of what his body can do, I imagine he's extremely good in his chosen field. My point is that the way his body looks is pretty ordinary and there are tons of skinny guys with a really minimal amount of gym work (well, he's probably got a bit more of a back than they have, but still) who look like that, and I don't really get how something can be truly hot unless it's out of the ordinary. If everyone had close to the 'perfect body', having a perfect body wouldn't even be of interest.
Reply 55
Anonymous

A sprinter, two NFL players and a NBA superstar cannot "move". Guess who my retarded statement of the month award goes to...
Reply 56
Chumbaniya

ofcourse, because you are a guy. I hope you dont like guys, dont you?!

he does lots of training everyday, but this is how his body developed. Here's another proffesional swimmer with practically the same body. He's a bit bigger, he's fit but not visible abs or anything like that.

madeofgold
ofcourse, because you are a guy. I hope you dont like guys, dont you?!

Why would there be an issue if I was gay? I'm not, but it wouldn't matter if I was. Besides, I'm capable of having a sense of whether a man looks good or not even if I don't want to sleep with him. My point is that if a guy - no matter how good he is at his sport - has a body that you can get to a decent aesthetic similarity to with minimal effort (even if you'd be a sh*t swimmer), I don't get how he can be that hot because real hotness must be more out of the ordinary or everyone would be hot, and the standard of what's remarkably hot would be different.
Bishamon
A sprinter, two NFL players and a NBA superstar cannot "move". Guess who my retarded statement of the month award goes to...

YOU!!! :clap":king1: :flowers: :congrats:
Male swimmers do tend to have really good physique's but the reasons y i dont like them are: 1stly sometimes they just look slim-unappealing for me, 2ndly they usually spend alot of time focused on their bodies-therefore sometimes arrogant about their bodies and 3rdly some shave their legs which i think is weird!

Latest

Trending

Trending