The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Bishamon
Pedantry at its finest. Regardless, you were at least insinuating the possibility of him being gay. No matter how much you want to divulge nonsensical nitpicking the fact remains your question was an idiotic one. In no way does even the possibility of him being gay belittle his opinion.

oh yeah, what else you could have written :rolleyes:. I expect that attitude from people like you.
Bishamon
Remind me again why you're hiding behind anon?

You're place is in the jungle or in the zoo :biggrin::yep:
Reply 82
Anonymous
a man's/woman's face tells a lot about his body. Besides, go get some glasses cause it looks like you've seen only his face and not his neck and shoulders. Get a life! Serisouly.

yeah, you're in it too..otherwise you wouldnt be commenting s**** on this thread.

I know I am, I never said I was smart.

And no, there are plenty of cases where faces give nothing away. I'll provide some examples if desired
Reply 83
Anonymous

Your not you're. Jesus christ, its like you people are still in grade school.
Anonymous

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

¬_¬

ANyways, I know swimmers have good physiques but gymnasts are supreme for power-to-weight ratio.

I do stuff like they do whenever I can but I focus on swimming and strength training. Most swimmers are Johnny bravos and I doubt they could bring much to a smash em' up tbh, too little brute strength.

I've swum for years and I could train to do several miles but I find strength and gymnast-style training better for me.
Reply 85
madeofgold
oh yeah, what else you could have written :rolleyes:. I expect that attitude from people like you.

:lol:

What? Thats not even a response. Thats just a collection of words, put together and rather laughably called a sentence
Bishamon
Just repped u by the way lol, forgot to put my name

/brofist
Reply 87
HARRY PUTAH
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

¬_¬

ANyways, I know swimmers have good physiques but gymnasts are supreme for power-to-weight ratio.

I do stuff like they do whenever I can but I focus on swimming and strength training. Most swimmers are Johnny bravos and I doubt they could bring much to a smash em' up tbh, too little brute strength.

I've swum for years and I could train to do several miles but I find strength and gymnast-style training better for me.

Interesting, I think its totally the opposite. Swimmers tend to have quite a bit of leg strength and some leg development too. Its gymnast who tend to have the stick thin lower bodies and apparently this helps as they need to maintain rather low weight.
Bishamon
Your not you're. Jesus christ, its like you people are still in grade school.

dont mess with us then, go and find another place if you dont like something:p:
I quite like cyclists... :sexface:
Reply 90
Have you seen micheal phelps?All you need to do is put a bag over his head ,then he is absolutely purrfect!

nomnomnom
Reply 91
Anonymous
dont mess with us then, go and find another place if you dont like something:p:

Oh god this is sad. You know I am 95% sure I know exactly who this is. Even the veil of anonymity cant mask your despicable use of english and uniquely poor grammatical prowess
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 92
CYCLISTS

pm me :love:
Reply 93
Bishamon
:lol:

What? Thats not even a response. Thats just a collection of words, put together and rather laughably called a sentence

well i think should go back to school if you dont know what's a sentence, response and a collection of words is. I'm so sorry for those people who live/will live with you..i feel their pain. You're being such a pain in the arse, always arguing and finding stupid arguments just for the sake of writing something or proving you're right, this is so evil. A wise man who doesn't care simply won't even pay attention, (this is my last message for you(. Although I know you're going to write me back ( no you wont, cause I've just written that you will and you'll do the contrary).
some reasons why you behave like that:
1. you're not well behaved/come from low class familly/area as they tend to be agressive
2 you had a bad day/you are insecure/mad on your life
3. or simply because you're a scorpio by sign, they are bad-mouthing and evil sometime.

Hope you wont respond cause im not even going to read it if i see you quoted me.
Bishamon
Oh god this is sad. You know I am 95% sure I know exactly who this is. Even the veil of anonymity cant mask your despicable use of english and uniquely poor grammatical prowess

i did no mistakes, you idiot. And believe me, you have no idea who's writing that.
DH-Biker
Apparently bikers do? :dontknow: Strong legs, plus some upper-body strength excersizes like push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups and seat-drops... Meh, this was according to one of the girls who comes DH riding with us. So her opinion may be biased towards herself too. :p:

I definitely conclude (as an avid road tourer) :five:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 96
Oh wow only yesterday I was thinking how swimmers have the best bodies! I think it's because swimming works out the whole body and so no part looks muscularly out of proportion. At the same time, the swimmers have to stay light for better swimming so their muscles are never too big. Yes I've thought about this quite a bit.
Reply 97
Anonymous
i did no mistakes, you idiot. And believe me, you have no idea who's writing that.

No, I'm pretty sure who you are. I'm going to continue letting your dumb ass respond just for further lulz. Also its I made no mistakes. LOL oh god could you make yourself any more visible?
depresseduser
why do you care?

you're probably not a swimmer.

are you going to start swimming just to get girls if they say they like them? TSR is so pathetic :facepalm:

what about bouldering people? we have a similar body to a swimmer.
Reply 99
madeofgold
well i think should go back to school if you dont know what's a sentence, response and a collection of words is. I'm so sorry for those people who live/will live with you..i feel their pain. You're being such a pain in the arse, always arguing and finding stupid arguments just for the sake of writing something or proving you're right, this is so evil. A wise man who doesn't care simply won't even pay attention, (this is my last message for you(. Although I know you're going to write me back ( no you wont, cause I've just written that you will and you'll do the contrary).
some reasons why you behave like that:
1. you're not well behaved/come from low class familly/area as they tend to be agressive
2 you had a bad day/you are insecure/mad on your life
3. or simply because you're a scorpio by sign, they are bad-mouthing and evil sometime.

Hope you wont respond cause im not even going to read it if i see you quoted me.

okay

Latest

Trending

Trending