The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Brain Turtle
Bringing this thread back up? Anyway no it isn't a hindrance. It isn't like having breasts. It is more like the equivalent to a vagina I think. Feels different, but they do not disturb you. (Though I never had a vagina so I wouldn't know) When out balls are cold, but the outside is about room temperature, they just come out automatically, to protect sperm. Doesn't affect us because we don't think about it. We don't even feel anything. Other then that, if it is cold outside, they come in, again automatically. So yeah, they aren't a hindrance at all. They don't hurt, get in the way, etc. Unless they get kicked really hard. Equivalent to being jabbed in your vagina, having it hit your eggs.

:indiff:
Why can't we have quality threads like this these days?
Original post by imperial maniac
Why can't we have quality threads like this these days?

People grew up.

Shame.
Well, it's pretty.... normal feeling. You can get used to boobs, they just feel like empty balloons, but they get in the way if you cross your arms, wear tight clothes, or jump/run.

Although sometimes they can feel painful when they're squeezed too tightly or 'jabbed' at, like with an elbow or related. Other than that they're pretty comfortable and feel sweet and cozy.

A vagina though.... eh, it's just like having a smoothed out crotch. You don't really feel as if there's an empty space, it's just like having nothing at all.
Reply 104
When I was in high school I used to envy all the girls who had boobs; now I'm a 32d verging on a double d. I love them. They make outfits look good! But they do get in the way. I can't run like a normal human being because they jump up and down (even with a bra on) which is pretty annoying. Plus they can be painful sometimes, especially when my stupid friends decided to hit them or squeeze my nipples.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you often lose day to day items, then find they come up months later in your vagina?
Original post by funnyarab
now I'm a 32d verging on a double d. I love them. .
Plus they can be painful sometimes, especially when my stupid friends decided to hit them or squeeze my nipples.

Original post by FunWithWhiskey

Although sometimes they can feel painful when they're squeezed too tightly or 'jabbed' at, like with an elbow or related.

You guys must live in rough areas
Reply 107
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food

Hmmm not really. I just have strange friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Theconomist
Question: Does your underwear ever get stuck inside your vagina.I mean does it slip sometimes? Also when moving or say working out does the friction make you horny?

:K:
I don't even...
Original post by Boobz
:tongue:

Ahaha yeah, especially if youre wearing a thong it gets stuck in your vagina really easily and it gets really oncomforable. Haha thats what makes cameltoe!
Or if you dont wear any panties at all, thats super cameltoe.

And if youre wearing yoga pants or tight pants and you sit down with your legs crossed or you rub your legs together while running it kinda makes you horny. :wink:

You must have some super sensitive vagina for running to make you horny. :eek:
Reply 110
Original post by Daniellejo.
:K:
I don't even...

Lord help this soul.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What does it feel like to have a penis?
must be good never having to worry about the awkward erection....
they are always annoying and when you LEAST need them....
Original post by StartSomething
What does it feel like to have a penis?

Sometimes it's really annoying, if you're sitting in the car and you can feel it in one trouser leg you want to jiggle so that it's back in the middle.

Occasionally I'm sitting on the sofa and accidentally pinch one of my *******s with my thighs, and then I'm in pain for a minute or so :sadnod:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jones107
must be good never having to worry about the awkward erection....
they are always annoying and when you LEAST need them....

I try to avoid sitting above the engine when I catch the bus to uni, it's a 70% chance with them thar vibrations :colondollar:
Reply 115
Original post by Architecture-er
I try to avoid sitting above the engine when I catch the bus to uni, it's a 70% chance with them thar vibrations :colondollar:

I will never look at guys sitting on the bus the same way :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL

I'm about 3 stone overweight (working on it! :smile: ) and have moobs. They moob, err, i mean move, a bit when i go out jogging. I only go out jogging at night :frown: lol

Love boobs. Not moobs.
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food

Naaaah, not sure that really has to do with anything.
I've heard the same from some of my friends.
Original post by marcus2001
Do you often lose day to day items, then find they come up months later in your vagina?

Yeah, it's a great place to hide stuff though.

I couldn't help but weigh in on this subject. I am a male with female breasts, grown over several years of hormone use.
First thing I need to say is that men have NO IDEA what they are missing and women have no idea what they have. Sorry I can't comment on the vagina side of this thread.
Breasts are AMAZING. Now that I have a very sensitive set of my own, I know why most all women love their breasts.
Having sex with four breasts between you is the most amazing thing ever.
The orgasms associated with nipple play are out of sight. By the ways girls, those feelings you have when you orgasm,that start in your thighs and eventually make your toes curl...men don't have those.
Being a man with breasts is great, they are hard wired to the prostate gland. You can have multiple dry orgasms, penile orgasm don't even begin to compare.
Like I said, men have no idea what they are missing and women don't know what they have, seeing both sides of the fence has been an experience.

Latest