The Student Room Group

when do you give someone the cold shoulder?

What are the reasons for why you go off of talking to someone? Do you ever do it first, or only they do it to you?
if they killed your parents or summat, i would say that that would be sufficient grounds for not talking to the person... although maybe that could be perceived as a slight overreaction i just don't know :dontknow:
Reply 2
I guy who seemed to like me, introduced himself to me and 2 mins afterwards:
-You've got facebook?
-No! (I lied)
-So you could give me your phone number?
-I don't usually give it to anyone I meet..
-Yeah but you will give it to me!
-No, I won't:wink: Bye!
-But ain't you gonna give me your phone number?? (follows me)

THAT'S when I act unfriendly towards somebody. In any other case, I am always nice to people, even to the ones I don't really like which btw doesn't work always in my favour:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Mr. Orange
if they killed your parents or summat, i would say that that would be sufficient grounds for not talking to the person... although maybe that could be perceived as a slight overreaction i just don't know :dontknow:

Depends what your parents left you in their will :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by Hey TSR
What are the reasons for why you go off of talking to someone? Do you ever do it first, or only they do it to you?

Can't you answer this yourself?

Generally if someone is a dick to me, I'll minimize the amount I talk to them to make them know they've done something wrong and usually it blows over after a while or I learn that that person makes a habit of being a dick and don't let it phase me anymore.
Reply 5
I dont. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer :sexface:
Reply 6
Original post by Hey TSR

If you've treated me like crap, or i've found out you've lied/betrayed/cheated et al, then you're screwed, I will never talk to you properly unless you realize your own mistake!
If they didn't let me plagiarise their work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending