The Student Room Group

Looks and love. Personality.

It's kinda weird.

I don't think I'm particularly good or bad looking. I'd give myself a 7 or 8/10.

But my boyfriend gives me a 10/10. And he's obviously just being nice.

I never though my boyfriend was amazingly good looking (8/10 maybe) but now I find him smoking.

When he kisses me and his breath ain't great, I don't mind.

When he pulls a weird face, I still find it cute.

Love gives you such rose-tinted glasses. + I really want to hug him right now.

You know when you see average looking couples walking down the street, do you think that they think the other is beautiful?

Love is so sweet.

Also, have you dated someone you don't have much in common with? My boyfriend is really sweet and so good to me, but we have very little to talk about. We don't find the same things funny (well some things we do). Is there a cure for this?

I mean, I wonder if it's possible to live the rest of my life with him if we don't have much in common. If we weren't dating, we couldn't be friends.

Ah, love.
As long as you're happy and enjoy spending time with him I guess there's nothing to worry about. :smile:
What you have in common is memories..
(god I sound so cheesy aha, ah love, as you say.)
Reply 2
Unless you want to change him and his interest there's not a 'cure'. But enjoying different things isn't really a problem, like someone already said, as long as you're both happy :smile:
i didn't have anything in common with my boyfriend either, we just liked being with each other... hm
and at first i didn't fancy him that much, a while later found him quite hot. weird indeed.
Reply 4
Maybe you should try each others interests out. Give the stuff he likes a go and try and get him to do similar back. You never know, you might enjoy it.

Also, I very much know what you mean. :smile:
Reply 5
What you have in common is memories.

I like that line lol.

Thinking about it, I bet a lot of couples don't have too much in common. But it would be nice if I could be as close to him as I am to my friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending