The Student Room Group

Rant :/

So i've been going out with this guy for a month. and i would never have thought of going out with him until my bestfriend ok'd it because she went out with him for a bit but they broke up because they were NOT compatible!

So we started going out and I really really like him and he feels the same way. But now she's telling me that she thinks he's not good enough for me and apparently his best friend told her something about this guy that means that I might need to break up with him. But she won't tell me what was said because she doesnt want me to worry about it before my interviews. But the source she heard it from is not particularly reliable so we dont even know if its true.

Anyway, I just needed to get it off my chest. I still really like the guy and intend to act normally until they tell me whatever it is.

I dont know whether I'm being stupid or whatever. But i just needed a rant.

Sorry for the long post :smile:
This sort of **** pisses me off....

Why do girls need confirmation or acknowledgement that the boy is ok to date. That's so stupid tbh, it's never happened to me but the whole idea sounds a bit wtf :/
Reply 2
Sounds a bit nasty of your friend, surely its worse to know that hes done something wrong but not knowing what it is because she wont tell you what until after you interviews? How could knowing what hes done be worse than wondering and worrying about countless possibilities? Ru sure shes a good friend OP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending