The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Listen, I don't give a **** if you waste your own life. But forcing those who care about you to deal with someone they love taking their own life, is just awful. Yes, they do care, you might think they don't, but they do.
Reply 2
They may have locked it because there were too many posts too quickly and they thought it was spam.

YOU'LL MISS THE SECOND PART OF HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS! At least hang on for that!

You'll never see another sunset, find your true love, laugh, feel sand, feel the grass between your toes, catch snowflakes on your tongue, go on holiday, go swimming, hug someone, tell someone you love them.

Can you give all that up?
Why 3 hours?
Reply 4
what would it take for you to not kill yourself?
Why in 3 hours?
Reply 6
Do people book suicide events in advance?
Use all the cash you have, go abroad somewhere sunny with a beach, stay there relaxing and drinking cocktails until you run out of cash then kill yourself? May as well go out on a good note.
Reply 8
What's your name?

Will you be in the Daily Mail?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audxGqo5AkQ&feature=related

HAPPYYYY!!!! This always cheers my up.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by IFondledAGibbon
Listen, I don't give a **** if you waste your own life. But forcing those who care about you to deal with someone they love taking their own life, is just awful. Yes, they do care, you might think they don't, but they do.

i've come to terms with the fact that i'm an awful person...i've always enjoyed putting down people, and my desire to stop having to get up in the mornings is greater than pain 2 people will feel

Original post by idiotfish
They may have locked it because there were too many posts too quickly and they thought it was spam.

YOU'LL MISS THE SECOND PART OF HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS! At least hang on for that!

You'll never see another sunset, find your true love, laugh, feel sand, feel the grass between your toes, catch snowflakes on your tongue, go on holiday, go swimming, hug someone, tell someone you love them.

sunsets are boring, lol "true love"...no girl has ever talked to me, ummm feel sand? really?

don't love anyone
Why not spend every waking minute striving for the things you want, love, acceptance, enjoyment for the next 5 years and see where you end up? When you hit rock bottom its not like you've got much to lose.
Original post by Sabertooth
That's meant to make him feel better? :lolwut:

No, not at all... I was just sharing my opinion... the fact that depression is not something that NEEDS to be in anyone's life. If depression didn't take a hold in that man's life, then IMO, it doesn;t have the power to take hold in anyone's life. I think people just need the right advise, and put problems in perspective... I sure know whenever I feel down, I will always think of how lucky I am to be able to do the things that I take for granted.
Reply 12
oh well hey, i'm a girl, and i'm talking to you.
there are millions of people dying in this world and all they want is to live, and here you are, wasting the life you're lucky to have. at least join the organ donor register before you go
your life makes me sad if youve got to this stage :frown:
Original post by Rami101
i've come to terms with the fact that i'm an awful person...i've always enjoyed putting down people, and my desire to stop having to get up in the mornings is greater than pain 2 people will feel

So basically your saying this: Suicide is not chosen; it happens when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain. As I see it you can survive suicidal feelings if you do either of two things: (1) find a way to reduce your pain, or (2) find a way to increase your coping resources.

You're searching for relief, you won't find it if your dead. You have to be alive to feel it.
Dont worry guys i contacted sheffiled hallam and sheffield university, they are hunting him down
What is the point in posting here? Are you just trying to get some sympathy from us?

All i can say is dont be so selfish, billions of people would love to have experiences a full life. By killing yourself you will cause tremendous pain to your family and friends.
Original post by idiotfish

Oh please. True love doesn't exist. Especially not now where people go into relationships for the pursuit of lust.
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Outrageous, how do you know this?

Experience.

A few months ago he tried the same thing, I gathered together all the info I could and sent it to them. They both replied saying they had tracked him down and later on he told me that a psych had been to see him. I think that was also around a holiday period as well...maybe easter.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
is someone on here a good hacker or can anyone find his ip address? if you need the money i'll mug someone for you... but i'll need some time :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending