The Student Room Group

Problems @ uni - no friends

thanks for being gits everyone..
(edited 13 years ago)
Please cut up your wall of text into more manageable chunks - I'm afraid my eyes are hurting.

I'm sure that you've got something interesting to say; hit the enter key here and there and you'll get twice as many helpful replies - trust me.
Reply 2
Original post by DarkSenrine
Please cut up your wall of text into more manageable chunks - I'm afraid my eyes are hurting.

I'm sure that you've got something interesting to say; hit the enter key here and there and you'll get twice as many helpful replies - trust me.

is it a bit better now? i really need replies
TLDR.
Reply 4
Original post by DarkSenrine

is this better? i really need replies
Reply 5
Are you American bbgurl?
Reply 6
Try making friends with guys?
Reply 7
Reply 8
Original post by bramz19
This reads like an American high school sob story. No-one will laugh at you for being ditched by a few random people. Their lives do not revolve around you. No-one cares. And this whole 'I don't need friends' thing seems to be the reason why those people ditched you in the first place. Make an attempt to be likeable and you will make solid bonds of friendship between many people. Talk to people and be nice. That would be the best way to stop people 'laughing' at you for being 'kicked out of your friendship group': strap on a pair and mingle. Go now. Stop posting on forums and go and fix up.

i am who i am. i don't mind being alone, at first i did, but i find i get alot more work done and am alot more focussed when im not being distracted by other people. and i listed why these girls are no longer friends with me, but i realised pretty quickly - after about week 4, that i did not want to be friends with them, we don't get on at all. like i said, i am who i am and you cant just change your personality to fit in with people, that just makes for awkward friendships. btw, iv been very nice, im just tired of not getting a decent response when i am nice. there doesn;t seem to be a point anymore. if i wanted friends, id want people who would still be in my life in 10 years, none of the people iv met so far would give one if i got ran over 2moro so like i said, im good alone right now.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by BZA
omg stfu

no need to reply if you're going to be rude.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending