Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically I am an idiot and I need help. Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I haven't taken any antibiotics today or yesterday. I've been taking my pill as normal. However I know you have to wait 2 days after finishing antibiotics to have sex... And I saw my boyfriend today and he knows about all of this and the dangers o fully informed him, but however one thing led to another and well yeah... We had sex an hour ago. And now I'm terrified! Don't know what to do?

ReputationRep:
    Give Jeremy Kyle a ring a ding ding.

ReputationRep:
    Get the morning after pill asap. And by the way, you need additional protection for seven days after antibiotics, not two. Hth x

ReputationRep:
    How about the emergency contraception pill. But also while we are on the subject, i hate the whole 'one thing led to another'. As you said, you both knew the risks. It was just stupidity clearly- unless you wanted to get pregnant, which seems like the only explanation for why 'one thing led to another'.

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I've literally just done something similar at exactly the same time.

Maybe learn to control your desires? Come on health first!

ReputationRep:
    Go to the doctor or call the NHS hotline.

ReputationRep:
    Mehhh now I need to find a pharmacy that's actually open that I can get to.

ReputationRep:
    Another person with a health emergency and the first thing they decide to do is post on TSR. :rolleyes:

Go to A&E now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    So I haven't taken any antibiotics today or yesterday. I've been taking my pill as normal. However I know you have to wait 2 days after finishing antibiotics to have sex... And I saw my boyfriend today and he knows about all of this and the dangers o fully informed him, but however one thing led to another and well yeah... We had sex an hour ago. And now I'm terrified! Don't know what to do?
    Inmature kids with developed bodies. Nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    Pregnancy is not a health issue, it will be your mistake to live with.

If I have any advice, it would be to rethink your life, be it because you are now pregnant, or be it because you are not. Wake up dear.

ReputationRep:
    If you get pregnant, it's your fault and you should have to deal with the consequences. Good times come at a cost, when will people realise this?

ReputationRep:
    Well that was a £40 round trip that I won't be doing again!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.