The Student Room Group

Basically I am an idiot and I need help.

So I haven't taken any antibiotics today or yesterday. I've been taking my pill as normal. However I know you have to wait 2 days after finishing antibiotics to have sex... And I saw my boyfriend today and he knows about all of this and the dangers o fully informed him, but however one thing led to another and well yeah... We had sex an hour ago. And now I'm terrified! Don't know what to do?
Reply 1
Give Jeremy Kyle a ring a ding ding.
Reply 2
Get the morning after pill asap. And by the way, you need additional protection for seven days after antibiotics, not two. Hth x
Reply 3
How about the emergency contraception pill. But also while we are on the subject, i hate the whole 'one thing led to another'. As you said, you both knew the risks. It was just stupidity clearly- unless you wanted to get pregnant, which seems like the only explanation for why 'one thing led to another'.
Reply 4
Hah, I've literally just done something similar at exactly the same time.
Maybe learn to control your desires? Come on health first!
Go to the doctor or call the NHS hotline.
Mehhh now I need to find a pharmacy that's actually open that I can get to.
Reply 8
Original post by ChaoticSkills

Another person with a health emergency and the first thing they decide to do is post on TSR. :rolleyes:

Go to A&E now!
Original post by insignificant
So I haven't taken any antibiotics today or yesterday. I've been taking my pill as normal. However I know you have to wait 2 days after finishing antibiotics to have sex... And I saw my boyfriend today and he knows about all of this and the dangers o fully informed him, but however one thing led to another and well yeah... We had sex an hour ago. And now I'm terrified! Don't know what to do?

Inmature kids with developed bodies. Nothing else.
Reply 10
Pregnancy is not a health issue, it will be your mistake to live with.

If I have any advice, it would be to rethink your life, be it because you are now pregnant, or be it because you are not. Wake up dear.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
If you get pregnant, it's your fault and you should have to deal with the consequences. Good times come at a cost, when will people realise this?
Well that was a £40 round trip that I won't be doing again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending