The Student Room Group

I've lost my memory stick - all coursework has been lost!

Hello

I lost my memory stick and all my coursework was saved on there. I was going to backup my work as soon as I got to the next computer at school or at home but it's gone - nowhere to be found.

I did loads and loads of work over the weekend 100 pages +. What do I do? How can I tell my teacher that I've lost it. I'm so stressed out right now. I really don't want to fail. :frown:

I hope it turns up.
Reply 1
Never mind, found it in the car!
Well, for future references what I do is send the coursework to my e-mail account.
Reply 3
And for God's sake, do a nightly backup. My portable hard drive died on me the other day, and I would have lost hours of recordings and pages and pages of coursework if I hadn't backed it up the night before.
Reply 4
Original post by Adzkleo
Well, for future references what I do is send the coursework to my e-mail account.

That's quite interesting. I do that sometimes. But what I do now is back my work up every night as soon as I get home.

Original post by Sendaii
And for God's sake, do a nightly backup. My portable hard drive died on me the other day, and I would have lost hours of recordings and pages and pages of coursework if I hadn't backed it up the night before.

Thanks man I'll keep that in mind. I have a reminder set on my phone to remind me! What if I loose my phone =/
Your phone? What does that have to do with anything?

Latest