The Student Room Group

Pinsent Masons Application for Work Experience

Just finished my application to Pinsent Masons. Anyone else done so or has been on this work experience?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Perseverance
Just finished my application to Pinsent Masons. Anyone else done so or has been on this work experience?

Is this the school work experience one?

What's the deadline?
Reply 2
I'm applying, just haven't got round to finishing i. Deadline is the 27th Feb.
Reply 3
Ho ho, two application forms to fill in over the half term

+ History notes
+ Geography
+ Maths

:facepalm:
Reply 4
Original post by Junaid16
I'm applying, just haven't got round to finishing i. Deadline is the 27th Feb.

I started it in December and left it until yesterday :tongue:, I kept saying 'I'll get round to it'.
Reply 5

I started mine a few hours ago. I only have the 'questions' section left now... Giving my fingers a break before I start that, haha. I know what I'm going to write for 2 out of the 3 boxes, but the 2nd question will require a bit more thought. :tongue:

How do you think yours went?
Reply 6
I just sent mine. :biggrin:
When I first saw the application I really went for it, so I believe that some parts of my application will be answered well. The other half, well, includes a great deal of name-dropping, in terms of books that is, and probably isn't really relevant at all. I submitted. Now I wait for rejection :smile:
Reply 7
I started it in December and left it until yesterday :tongue:, I kept saying 'I'll get round to it'.

I finally got round to it today, never realised how long it was. Where you applying to?
Reply 8
Original post by k3ro
I started mine a few hours ago. I only have the 'questions' section left now... Giving my fingers a break before I start that, haha. I know what I'm going to write for 2 out of the 3 boxes, but the 2nd question will require a bit more thought. :tongue:

How do you think yours went?

Errm don't think I spent enough time on it, I wasn't sure how much detail to put in.
Reply 9
I finally got round to it today, never realised how long it was. Where you applying to?

London was my top choice for the August one.

What about you?
Reply 10
London was my top choice for the August one.

What about you?

Same:smile: Any other work exp lined up?
Same:smile: Any other work exp lined up?

Nice, just finished a week with my local CPS and have work exp with a barrister's chambers in the October half-term
Reply 12

I did a week in Leeds last year :smile:
Reply 13
I applied to the London one as well. :smile:
Reply 14
i did it in london last year, and now i've got an offer for the gap year scheme. It's a fantastic insight into commercial law, and its a fantastic environment. (London anyway)
I applied for this - Leeds and Manchester :smile:
Original post by steffanie
I did a week in Leeds last year :smile:

Nice, how was it?
Reply 17
Nice, how was it?

It was really good, I spent each day in a different department and they gave you actual tasks to do, like research for them or proofreading contracts and things.
Plus, Property had a party with cake while I was there :tongue:
Reply 18
Just out of interest, how many other people were there when you did it?
Original post by steffanie
It was really good, I spent each day in a different department and they gave you actual tasks to do, like research for them or proofreading contracts and things.
Plus, Property had a party with cake while I was there :tongue:

Sounds great :smile:

Do you remember when they told you that you were successful?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending