The Student Room Group

Guys, has a girl ever bit your penis while performing oral sex on you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DH-Biker
Oh, I'd probably take it. After much deliberation.

However, I would never think of a BJ as "Oh, its ok, just slide your mouth over this, and the argument will be forgotten about".

Did you even read my post? She's given off the impression that she's over the argument (women are good fakers), so you feel that the argument is dead and buried. You have 'make up' sex to relax yourselves off.

Why would you deliberate lol? Would the thought of her cutting off your penis cross your mind?
Reply 21
Original post by Kohta
That sort of happened to me once, except she didn't bite it. She put out her cigarette on it.

Honestly the only time I have ever punched a woman in the mouth.

I still have the scar.

Ouch... just... ouch :lolwut:
I accidentally nipped my BFs the other day. He wasn't happy :frown:
For me it always tends to be a bit teethy. Luckily no bite wounds though, so I haven't got it that bad.
I told them to.
Original post by Anonymous
1. You've made up, so she's obviously given off the impression that she's over it and that she just wants sex to relax

2. But why would that thought of her biting off even cross your mind (especially after you though she was over the argument), you're being offered a free bj, many guys will take it without no hesitation.

Sure, ofcourse. I understand. But the thought of a girl being upset, and a guy putting his thing in her mouth, and she bites it, is funny. All I am saying is that the thought of it is very funny. That's all. :smile:
Yup. Didnt feel it at the time, after we were done it was ****ing killer. Was outta action for nearly a week.
Original post by Anonymous
When you bit it, did a bit of semen come out?

No. Nothing came out. He just screamed so bad.. :s-smilie:

it was a bit of a rough sex...he liked it... :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Kohta
That sort of happened to me once, except she didn't bite it. She put out her cigarette on it.

I still have the scar.

What a nutjob!!! :lolwut:
Sounds really painful!
Reply 29
Original post by Kohta

Honestly the only time I have ever punched a woman in the mouth.

I still have the scar.

What a crazy cvnt. I would have gone absolutely crazy and beaten the crap out of her.
Oh God this reminds me of one incident at the start of my last relationship. She didn't do it on purpose, but when I came in her mouth it startled her and one of the sharp parts of her teeth nicked the top, cue lots of blood, me having a panick attack and the NHS helpline not helping an awful lot.

Needless to say it was at least a month before I could accept another bj from her lol.
Reply 31
ask John Bobbit
Reply 32
unfortunately this happened to me friday night.her teeth pierced my fully erect fella in 2 places. my main reaction was shock, surprisingly not much pain. looking back instead of running to the bathroom, washing then applying savlon and sulking, i should of carried on, especially as shed untied all the knots on her restraints by the time i got back. we live and learn
ll
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Cuddlemonster
This thread is turning me asexual.

same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending