I sleep around 7 hours, and then make up for it at the weekend (10-12hours!).
Turn on thread page Beta
Does anyone sleep less than 4 hrs a day? watch
- 23-03-2011 12:24
- 23-03-2011 12:29
I don't stay awake to revise or do work, I just can't sleep because of the noise in student accommodation and health problems.
1. It varies. I usually get about 2 hours Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and can get anything from 2-6 hours the rest of the time.
2. Nope, I have too much to do.
3. I seem to have a lot of reserve energy and I've been like this a year now so I'm kind of used to it. I have 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning/early afternoon and maybe 1 or 2 green teas for the caffeine.
4. See above- noise/chronic health issues.
I'm actually very health conscious and to start with I did feel like complete and utter ****. As I said though, I've been like this for a year now so I've gotten used to it. I can't do much else but carry on with normal life anyway.
(Original post by rangu2011)
- 23-03-2011 12:31
Question, as above. For people who stay awake to revise.
1. How long do you sleep during the whole day?
2. Do you sleep during the day?
3. How do you cope with tiredness during the day if you sleep less than 4 hrs?
4. Are you a social person?
5. For what reason do you burn the midnight oil (making it interesting with nice wording)
1. During the day I don't sleep. I sleep at night.
2. Again, I sleep at night.
3. I never sleep less than 4 hrs but if I'm tired I go for a jog or put some upbeat music on my iPod.
5. I rarely do
- 23-03-2011 12:32
I am grumpy with less than 8 hours!