The Student Room Group

shouldi lie about sleeping with someone last night

regardless of your thoughts and opinions about sleeping with someone on the first night (push that aside I already have my own opinion and answer to that)

should i lie to my friend that i slept with someone whilst we where out last night ?

basically i went out with some people and i lost them half way through the night. I'm considered as the really boring one in my group and never have anything exciting to say or tell.

I spent a very long time in the toilet as i was ill, then i stubbled outside and went home.

no one knows where i went so shopuld i say i went home with someone. I've done it before so they won't know it's a complete lie.
Reply 1
No :lolwut:

Seriously, you may be an awful liar without even knowing it. And if they're your friends, they're not going to say "we know you're lying" to your face, they're just going to nod and go "..sure".
If even one of them have the suspicion you're lying, it'll look truly sad.
Or you could just say that you spent a long time in the toilet feeling ill, stumbled outside and then went home.
No. Please don't tell that stupid lie. You'll look like a huge fool when they discover you're lying, and people can generally tell when a story is bull crap.
How about just not saying anything?
Reply 5
No....Just no. :no:
You'll thank your conscience later.
Reply 6
That's ridiculous. If you consider yourself boring, either get a life or get friends that like you for who you are. Don't go around telling stupid lies.
Reply 7
no :smile: and going home with a guy doesn't make you "exciting"
Reply 8
Original post by hanaalou
no :smile: and going home with a guy doesn't make you "exciting"

What if he was a fireman? :colone:
Reply 9
Original post by Dubs_ski
What if he was a fireman? :colone:

that's a whole different kettle of fish :wink:
tl ; dr
Erm, WTF :lolwut:
Reply 12
No, you shouldn't lie. Perhaps you should look at your friendship group if you feel the need to lie to fit in with them though.
Original post by Anonymous
regardless of your thoughts and opinions about sleeping with someone on the first night (push that aside I already have my own opinion and answer to that)

should i lie to my friend that i slept with someone whilst we where out last night ?

basically i went out with some people and i lost them half way through the night. I'm considered as the really boring one in my group and never have anything exciting to say or tell.

I spent a very long time in the toilet as i was ill, then i stubbled outside and went home.

no one knows where i went so shopuld i say i went home with someone. I've done it before so they won't know it's a complete lie.

This is sooooo sad. Just tell the truth. No one is going to think better of you because you went home with someone. In fact some people might think worse of you. Just tell the truth and let your friends like you (or not) for who you really are!
Original post by Anonymous

Yeah, tell them it happened when they blinked, say you had sex with three RAF pilots and twelve SAS soldiers over the last three weeks. That should make you really impressive.
Reply 15
Yeah.... now, that's not the way to make yourself sound interesting.

It'll probably bite you in the arse later on if you lie, so why bother?
Yeh **** it. Not like they are going to find out unless they go Columbo on your ass, the feeling of excitement when weaving an imaginary tale on the spot whilst being interrogated by your friends is probably the closest you will come to dicking a bird anyway brah.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
if your gana lie make it exsiting tell them you went home with a girl
Reply 18
Why don't you actually sleep with someone? Then you won't have to lie, and could well enjoy it provided you're not ill.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending