Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fantasy McFlurries - Post your Ideal one! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    How do you get free McFlurries?
    In my local maccies you show them your student card and you can either get a free mcflurry or cheesburger

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate muffin mcfurry:

take a mcdonalds choc muffin, microwave, press into flurry cup leaving a big whole in the middle, fill with ice cream, top with hot toffee sauce*

*can also use chocolate sauce

ReputationRep:
    Actually, a Milky Way Crispy Rolls McFlurry would get the nommin'.

I realised this after jamming one into my ice cream cone as I had no flakes; let's just say it's a stroke of simple, delicious genius.

ReputationRep:
    I actually like plain McFlurry :P But well, if I had to add a topping... it would be blitzed up Skittles :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fumi)
    A mcflurry with pieces of cookie dough and brownies in it. <3
    isnt that called ben and jerrys half baked :P x

ReputationRep:
    reeses cups and reeses pieces mixed together. oh god.:coma:

ReputationRep:
    A Mint Aero McFlurry or M&M's McFlurry (mainly because I think M&M's are so much better than Smarties!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiej149)
    A Mint Aero McFlurry or M&M's McFlurry (mainly because I think M&M's are so much better than Smarties!)
    They did Mint Aero McFlurries a while back!

ReputationRep:
    Excellent thread :yy:

Wispa Gold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by znh)
    They did Mint Aero McFlurries a while back!
    Yeah, I wish they'd bring them back though!

ReputationRep:
    Probably kind of odd, but I think a Fruit Pastille McFlurry coated with chocolate would be heavenly.

Oh, and one of these please. :drool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Mine is still best tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Not really crazy but a Snickers McFlurry with pieces of peanuts and chocolate covered peanut nougat swirled with Caramel and Chocolate Sauce...

But I could live without McFlurries if Hot Fudge Sundaes were back on the menu :love: ... it's so unfair you can buy them in Wales and Scotland but not England!!

ReputationRep:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Sea salt caramel and raisin. Interesting combo I do indeed think.

ReputationRep:
    Also, if they still existed in the UK (curse you, Australia and territories where they're still produced) - ASTROS MCFLURRY!

On a separate sidenote, I made myself a home-made Pretzel Flipz McFlurry with my ice cream maker and some Marks and Spencer Belgian Chocolate coated Pretzels...

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, Jaffa Cake McFlurry would be good! I wish they still did Lion ones

Twix, Galaxy Caramel, After Eight, Bounty...mmm, Bounty! Revels!

I need to try the Oreo one!

ReputationRep:
    Malteasers yum

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if anyone has been to manly in sydney (australia) but they have an icecream shop where you can have almost any chocolate or sweets of your choice mixed with a huge variety of different flavour icecreams.

Was amazing and quite similar to what people have been doing on this thread (my reason for bringing it up)

ReputationRep:
    banoffee pie mcflurry

cherry bakewell mcflurry

baileys cheesecake mcflurry!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.