The Student Room Group

Older ladies

I'm talking 30 to 40... Unbelievably hot right? I pulled a 35 year old Italian woman at the weekend and now all I can think about is older ladies.... Their imperfections make them so much sexier than a lot of 18 to 25 year olds.... I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just that I can't stop thinking about this woman, but is there anyone else that shares this view? They're more fun, more relaxed, more geniune, sexier.....

Basically, this thread is for you - sexy middle aged women, we love you.
Reply 1
You sound like my Italian friend. The guy is a true MILF hunter.
Reply 2
Original post by Liam 09
You sound like my Italian friend. The guy is a true MILF hunter.

Maybe it's the italian women then??
Reply 3
I had a cougar.

Can admit, younger IS better.

Unless the cougar is in great shape.

Although with the cougar there is less worry of getting her pregnant.
Reply 4
I've had a few oldies, when I was sort of age 20-23. I'm glad I tried it but I think I've got it out of my system now and am not particularly "into" them. I really struggle to see older women as being sexually relevant, as it were.

They're usually pretty easy, though.
Reply 5
Original post by Yawn11
I had a cougar.

God, how old was this woman!?
I don't think I've ever slept with anyone younger than myself (which is probably a good thing, since I'm only 18).
Reply 7
Original post by Yawn11
I had a cougar.

Yeah, I'm talking middle aged, not grannies dude
There is something hot about that age range, I am not exceptionally into MILF's but someone times I see one..I am like woah..I wouldn't mind being your toy boy that you can use and abuse and throwaway at will :smile:

It's because their older so perhaps subconsciously you see them as mature, more in control, no what they want-can be a big turn on.
Reply 9
Any sexy middle aged women on here? Doubt it, but worth a shot....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending