The Student Room Group

What's wrong with my penis :-(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by boeing737ng
Are you sure it's 16cm circumference?

I used some paper, wrapped it around and then laid out against a ruler.

Its slightly larger at the base and slightly smaller at the head.
Reply 41
Original post by CountMancula
WTF is a chode? I'm scared to google it so describe please.

A cock with more girth than length.
Original post by TurboCretin
Are you serious?

Anyway, the OPs penis is more or less the prototypical chode. Greater in circumference than length.

This is such a weird conversation to be having.

Righhht. :\
Reply 43
Average girth is around or under 5 inches so you should probably be pleased to have such a fat knob when apparently girls have this preference.
Sorry man. Sorry.
Reply 45
16cm girth.

Right.
Reply 46
Original post by CountMancula
WTF is a chode? I'm scared to google it so describe please.

Google the baobab tree, that the chode of the tree world.
Reply 47
Original post by Tobia_s
16cm girth.

Right.
Just over 6" - what's hard to believable about that?
Reply 48
Making this thread was a mistake.
Reply 49
Sounds fine to me, they're always going on about how girth is more important than length.
i'm sure there is an op you can have to 'correct' it. but due to its width, your gf may actually like it. it may look wierd, but if she really loves you, she won't mind. because it is shorter in length, you may not penetrate as deeply, so try the star position because that makes deeper penetration, so you dont have to be disadvantaged in the bedroom. this can be an embaressing and painful situation, so i hope you find the answer you need. :/
Chode much :wink: dude i would never have sex with you no offence :wink: but chodes usually turn a girl off sex :P
Reply 52
Original post by Anonymous
i'm sure there is an op you can have to 'correct' it. but due to its width, your gf may actually like it. it may look wierd, but if she really loves you, she won't mind. because it is shorter in length, you may not penetrate as deeply, so try the star position because that makes deeper penetration, so you dont have to be disadvantaged in the bedroom. this can be an embaressing and painful situation, so i hope you find the answer you need. :/

Thank for the advice, appreciate it.

Original post by We love gays :)
Chode much :wink: dude i would never have sex with you no offence :wink: but chodes usually turn a girl off sex :P

.....thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank for the advice, appreciate it.

.....thanks.

Well sorry if i offended you in anyway ... but really if your gf does love you as much as she says she does would it really matter? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending