The Student Room Group

19 Virgin help :/ ?

Before I start this page of hate and misery, I have some questions, without sounding arrogant or big heading.

I 19 from England, I Work part time at a well paying world known company, Also studying for my dream career. I Live will my well off parents, ( only Child ) I have a Sports car a motorbike nice clothes , I like to think of my self as hansome and a clip above matey boy from the council flats in his trackies. I have had a couple of chances but the girls were not for me, So my question is, Does it get better? is it worth saving for that "Special" one or just get **** faced on the weekend and hope for the best?

Cheers again,
Reply 1
Ask your parents for a weekend away in Amsterdam and go wild. Say it's educational.
If you use the search function you will see that there are many people on here like you. As for your question, it's really up to you and how you view sex etc.
a train wreck of the English language, I can't take you seriously.
I'm the same. Let's get together :sexface: :perv:
Train wreck just like my house after a week home alone. On a serious note Its my poor attempt at humor :smile: I dont understand, I have a decent personality but people I see who are no offence society's scumbags, get easy relationships or just amazing all rounders. I am confussed

And yes cherry, Motorbike or sports car, your choice :smile:
Original post by reallyreally2010
Train wreck just like my house after a week home alone. On a serious note Its my poor attempt at humor :smile: I dont understand, I have a decent personality but people I see who are no offence society's scumbags, get easy relationships or just amazing all rounders. I am confussed

And yes cherry, Motorbike or sports car, your choice :smile:

Yes, I agree with this. There's just no justice in the world :sigh:

Oh, and sports car please :biggrin:
i think you're going to have to take the 'get face ****ed and hope for the best' approach, good luck.
Reply 8
It will happen when it happens

/thread
You sound like the gap year parody guy.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I'm the same. Let's get together :sexface: :perv:

:eek:
Original post by reallyreally2010
I 19 from England, I Work part time at a well paying world known company, Also studying for my dream career. I Live will my well off parents, ( only Child ) I have a Sports car a motorbike nice clothes , I like to think of my self as hansome and a clip above matey boy from the council flats in his trackies

Maybe if you stopped pretending that material property makes you better than other people you would realize how dumb you sound right now. Every attempt you make at describing yourself results in you describing something you own, or some outward appearance of wealth. From what I read here you seem to be a spoilt, childish, virgin.

Girls, at least the smart ones, can see right through your tacky motorbike/ sports car bull****.

Get a real personality, stop arbitrarily ranking people based on their wealth, and then maybe you could get some real action.
Original post by Ewan
It will happen when it happens

/thread

Why do people always say that. There are definately people out there who have craved to be in a relationship but never will get into one.
I think the problem is clearly that you are too modest. You just aren't selling yourself enough.
:eyeball:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending