Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Before I start this page of hate and misery, I have some questions, without sounding arrogant or big heading.

I 19 from England, I Work part time at a well paying world known company, Also studying for my dream career. I Live will my well off parents, ( only Child ) I have a Sports car a motorbike nice clothes , I like to think of my self as hansome and a clip above matey boy from the council flats in his trackies. I have had a couple of chances but the girls were not for me, So my question is, Does it get better? is it worth saving for that "Special" one or just get **** faced on the weekend and hope for the best?

Cheers again,

ReputationRep:
    Ask your parents for a weekend away in Amsterdam and go wild. Say it's educational.

ReputationRep:
    If you use the search function you will see that there are many people on here like you. As for your question, it's really up to you and how you view sex etc.

ReputationRep:
    a train wreck of the English language, I can't take you seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same. Let's get together :sexface: :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Train wreck just like my house after a week home alone. On a serious note Its my poor attempt at humor I dont understand, I have a decent personality but people I see who are no offence society's scumbags, get easy relationships or just amazing all rounders. I am confussed

And yes cherry, Motorbike or sports car, your choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reallyreally2010)
    Train wreck just like my house after a week home alone. On a serious note Its my poor attempt at humor I dont understand, I have a decent personality but people I see who are no offence society's scumbags, get easy relationships or just amazing all rounders. I am confussed

And yes cherry, Motorbike or sports car, your choice
    Yes, I agree with this. There's just no justice in the world :sigh:

Oh, and sports car please

ReputationRep:
    i think you're going to have to take the 'get face ****ed and hope for the best' approach, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    It will happen when it happens

/thread

ReputationRep:
    You sound like the gap year parody guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I'm the same. Let's get together :sexface: :perv:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reallyreally2010)
    I 19 from England, I Work part time at a well paying world known company, Also studying for my dream career. I Live will my well off parents, ( only Child ) I have a Sports car a motorbike nice clothes , I like to think of my self as hansome and a clip above matey boy from the council flats in his trackies
    Maybe if you stopped pretending that material property makes you better than other people you would realize how dumb you sound right now. Every attempt you make at describing yourself results in you describing something you own, or some outward appearance of wealth. From what I read here you seem to be a spoilt, childish, virgin.

Girls, at least the smart ones, can see right through your tacky motorbike/ sports car bull****.

Get a real personality, stop arbitrarily ranking people based on their wealth, and then maybe you could get some real action.

(Original post by Ewan)
    It will happen when it happens

/thread
    Why do people always say that. There are definately people out there who have craved to be in a relationship but never will get into one.

ReputationRep:
    I think the problem is clearly that you are too modest. You just aren't selling yourself enough.
    :eyeball:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.