The Student Room Group

Guys, list these features in order of importance

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Intelligent women are dangerous to humankind.

Anyway my list;
1.proportional
2.speaks english
Reply 21
1. Success.
2. Ambition.
3. Financial security.
Reply 22
Disappointed by so many putting "big boobs" so high :frown:
Reply 23
Beautiful face (wouldnt say beautiful, just attractive but If I dont like it then its an immediate hell no)
Nice bum (gotta love dat ass)

Honestly the rest arent really that important

Big boobs (boobs are boobs are boobs)
Perky boobs (are boobs)
Long legs (dont really care, as long as they aint fat its cool)
Flat stomach (as long as they aint fat I dont care)
Hip/waist ratio (as long as they aint fat I dont care)
Beautiful hair (as long as its clean I dont care)
Delicate features (well considering otherwise it would be a tranny this is a given)
White, straight teeth (white teeth arent natural, and my teeth arent straight so I cant talk)
Tanned body (I dont care, skin is skin is skin)
Beautiful face
Perky boobs........
Tanned body

Done :smile:
Reply 25
Lol @ tanned body!
Reply 26
My opinion!

Hip/waist ratio
Perky boobs
Big boobs
Flat stomach
Beautiful face
Nice bum
White, straight teeth
Beautiful hair
Delicate features
Tanned body
Long legs

Though all are very nice in honesty!
Her nostrils must be perfect circles, or I won't even consider her.
Reply 28
1. Beautiful face (symmetrical, beautiful eyes, nice lips, smooth (wrinkle/acne-free) skin etc)
2. Flat stomach
3. Beautiful hair (long, thick, nice colour)
4. Perky boobs
5. Hip/waist ratio (small waist and average womanly hips usually)
6. Big boobs
7. White, straight teeth
8. Nice bum (high, perky, medium-sized)
9. Delicate features (small ears and feet, feminine hands)

All of the above are important, but i'm not to sure about the order. I'm most bothered about them being pretty, slim, having long hair and generally being natural looking.

Don't really care about long legs; i'm pretty short so being shorter than me is a must.

I actually like pale skin much more than tanned. A natural tan can look nice, but i find fake tan revolting.
Face
Delicate
Bum
Teeth
Stomach
Perky boobs
Hip/waist ratio
Legs
Hair
Tan
Big boobs
I find it amusing how plenty of these threads are based on women's looks, and what men require from them.

Especially this one.
I think you men see us as life size barbies that simply come out of factories, and that each barbie is customized for each buyer (man)

Face it, there's few women out there that are perfect.

All these ideas about what a perfect girl is is just wishful thinking.

This thread is just complete fail to be honest.

No wonder so many women starve themselves or risk cancer using sunbeds to get tans.
Original post by o Rebecca o
I find it amusing how plenty of these threads are based on women's looks, and what men require from them.

Especially this one.
I think you men see us as life size barbies that simply come out of factories, and that each barbie is customized for each buyer (man)

Face it, there's few women out there that are perfect.

All these ideas about what a perfect girl is is just wishful thinking.

This thread is just complete fail to be honest.

No wonder so many women starve themselves or risk cancer using sunbeds to get tans.

It's actually based on the visual characteristics that men find the most attractive. One thing that I actually find interesting is how the ordering of preferences differs significantly. In fact, the one aspect that is least defined by weight (face) is near the top for most people.

I'm sure you have preferences in what you look for in a man, and looks will play some part of it. If you had two guys, with identical personalities, one being morbidly obese and the other with an athletic build would you honestly be indifferent between the two?
Reply 32
Original post by Narcissist
It's actually based on the visual characteristics that men find the most attractive. One thing that I actually find interesting is how the ordering of preferences differs significantly. In fact, the one aspect that is least defined by weight (face) is near the top for most people.

I'm sure you have preferences in what you look for in a man, and looks will play some part of it. If you had two guys, with identical personalities, one being morbidly obese and the other with an athletic build would you honestly be indifferent between the two?

True true. Women have demands for men too, I have not many physically, but I am surprised to hear female friends talk about it. In one way women are luckier as the things that attract men apart from the face, are things we can work on. Physical demands for men are pretty much the same; good height, broad shoulders, deep voice, good hair, large penis. Once you have a receding hairline, it's a bit of a process to fix it.
Men are easily fooled by appearance as well. I often hear guys refer to girls as "hot" even though I know they are really not beautiful. Of you keep in shape, watch your diet, dress well, shine up your teeth and hair, learn how to do makeup well etc., most girls have a shot.
Before I start, personality is definitely the most important thing. :cool:

In this order:
Beautiful face
Beautiful hair -I prefer a natural colour, not fake looking dyed hair
Delicate features
White, straight teeth -a nice smile is important
Hip/waist ratio
Flat stomach

These aren't so important/I'm indifferent:
Big boobs
Perky boobs
Long legs
Nice bum
Tanned body -I actually prefer paler girls

Oh and I'd also like a girl to be shorter than me, which is a big ask at 5' 4" :tongue:
Reply 34
Original post by RedDevilThing
Before I start, personality is definitely the most important thing. :cool:

In this order:
Beautiful face
Beautiful hair -I prefer a natural colour, not fake looking dyed hair
Delicate features
White, straight teeth -a nice smile is important
Hip/waist ratio
Flat stomach

These aren't so important/I'm indifferent:
Big boobs
Perky boobs
Long legs
Nice bum
Tanned body -I actually prefer paler girls

Oh and I'd also like a girl to be shorter than me, which is a big ask at 5' 4" :tongue:

Indifferent to a nice bum! :eek: I'm a girl and even I appreciate a nice lady's behind
Original post by Anonymous
Indifferent to a nice bum! :eek: I'm a girl and even I appreciate a nice lady's behind

Not indifferent, just not as important. Although my opinions may change as I get older. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending