The Student Room Group

Fancy f-buddy's brother :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2ndClass
I'm sure getting with his brother's semen bucket sounds like an enticing prospect.

Amazing post :biggrin:

I've run out of rep :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
So many bitter men on here! Didn't I just say his brother seemed to like me? If was one of those sad guys who consider women slags to have sex outside relationships, he would have had the chance to be rude or make condescending jokes. But he is very nice.

I don't think any of us are bitter about anything? Perhaps if somebody we were ****ing decided to move onto our brother instead, then yeah we would possibly be bitter.
Reply 22
You need to find someone else. Thats a VERY tricky situation.
Reply 23
Original post by PapaShmurff
I don't think any of us are bitter about anything? Perhaps if somebody we were ****ing decided to move onto our brother instead, then yeah we would possibly be bitter.

I was referring to the guys going "you have a f-buddy? slaag".

Obviously nobody likes being left for somebody else, but my "arrangement" with this guy is very platonic, it is more like a double one night stand (slept together twice). If he said he wasn't interested in seeing me anymore, I wouldn't have a problem with it (which should be the case for f-buddies, otherwise you're too much involved). I am not thinking of sleeping with his brother (a little fantasizing though :tongue: ), I'd mostly like to get to know him, but obviously I'm only with guy A when I am around.
Original post by DH-Biker
"You're"

If you're going to insult someone, at least ensure you have a grasp of basic English.

Otherwise your intelligence is questionable.

Someone's got a bee in their bonnet haven't they!

I got it wrong once. That's relevant to the topic! Good post sir!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 25
if A is only a f-buddy that means he doesnt have feeling for you, therefore if you went for his brother he shouldnt be heart broken.
Reply 26
Original post by Joe Weavurrr
Someone's got a bee in there bonnet haven't they!

I got it wrong once. That's relevant to the topic! Good post sir!

Twice. You got it wrong twice.

I'm focusing my anger on Bakmouth and his ****ing ****e anyway; Its far, far more entertaining then being a Grammar Nazi. :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 27
So many bitter men on here! Didn't I just say his brother seemed to like me? If was one of those sad guys who consider women slags to have sex outside relationships, he would have had the chance to be rude or make condescending jokes. But he is very nice.

Too true hope the guys on here realise its their own faults why they arnt getting any! Add him on facebook and it should be easy from there on in, if your worth it that is :wink:
Reply 28
Devil's threesome with two brothers. It's one to tell the grandkids, if nothing else.
Reply 29
Does B know you've slept with A?
Reply 30
Original post by chloeee!
Does B know you've slept with A?

Yes, of course.
Yes, of course.

Sorry but it is unlikely that 'B' will want to go out with you, with the knowledge you have be at it with 'A'. For most people the thought of getting it on with their siblings leavings is not enticing at all.

That is if he does not have a close bond with his brother and won't go out with you on the basic principle that he won't shaft his brother.

Even if your only F-buddies switching from one brother to the next is going to hurt.

Mates before Dates/Bros (in this case literally) before Hos

(not that your a ho it just rhymes well) :sorry:

EDIT: My advice is to completely break it off with 'A' regardless of whether you can get with 'B', you don't like have sex with 'A' you don't need to have it then self respect.
(edited 12 years ago)
Doesn't look like a good prospect tbh I can imagine a guy going off the girl he's seeing and getting with her sister that a bit :s-smilie:

I think you should move on, there's plenty of other guys out there. If you want to screw B then go for it but anythere further.. (???)
Reply 33
Original post by canimakeit
Sorry but it is unlikely that 'B' will want to go out with you, with the knowledge you have be at it with 'A'. For most people the thought of getting it on with their siblings leavings is not enticing at all.

That is if he does not have a close bond with his brother and won't go out with you on the basic principle that he won't shaft his brother.

Even if your only F-buddies switching from one brother to the next is going to hurt.

Mates before Dates/Bros (in this case literally) before Hos

(not that your a ho it just rhymes well) :sorry:

Yes I thought about this. Only thing that got me wondering is that they are very different types, they don't seem to go out together or be on the same 'wavelength' if you know what I mean.

Number two, I didn't quite understand the relationship between them (due to language differences), so there is a chance that they are not brothers, but cousins. Obviously that would be better :redface:
Reply 34
I'd say this may be something you're gonna have to let go. B may be a nice-seeming guy but I think it's dreadfully cruel to do that to A, and A and B will have strained relations after, and assuming you're sticking around, it'll be even harder. I know it's not a proper relationship, but if A is calling you and stuff he's obviously at least a little bit into you.

So break up with A, leave it some time, judge if it's okay to get to know B in future, but don't rush that please, it'll only hurt people.

Good luck! Also ignore people calling you names. People like different things, you're not a bad person for liking sex!
Reply 35
Original post by Jesse_Mac
I'd say this may be something you're gonna have to let go. B may be a nice-seeming guy but I think it's dreadfully cruel to do that to A, and A and B will have strained relations after, and assuming you're sticking around, it'll be even harder. I know it's not a proper relationship, but if A is calling you and stuff he's obviously at least a little bit into you.

So break up with A, leave it some time, judge if it's okay to get to know B in future, but don't rush that please, it'll only hurt people.

Good luck! Also ignore people calling you names. People like different things, you're not a bad person for liking sex!

Thanks for good reply.

Little update: Guy A has a girlfriend. Does that change things?
Reply 36
Thanks for good reply.

Yes. For three reasons
1. You'd be hurting more people (if this went forwards)
2. You're more likely to get rejected (assuming you're asking him out, otherwise less likely to get asked out as he already has a gf and we all know men can't pick up on hints)
3. If he's the kind of guy to ask you out while he has a gf, he's not a very good guy at all.
Reply 37
Original post by Jesse_Mac
Yes. For three reasons
1. You'd be hurting more people (if this went forwards)
2. You're more likely to get rejected (assuming you're asking him out, otherwise less likely to get asked out as he already has a gf and we all know men can't pick up on hints)
3. If he's the kind of guy to ask you out while he has a gf, he's not a very good guy at all.

Guy A is my f-buddy. Guy B is the one I like (no idea regarding his romantic status)
Reply 38
Guy A is my f-buddy. Guy B is the one I like (no idea regarding his romantic status)

Oh, sorry, I got confused. Well that does look better, you can just pull the whole 'I want a real relationship, this isn't working out, hope we can still be friends, maybe set me up with your brother?' card. Again, I think there should be time between breaking up and asking his brother out. I'd imagine the gf doesn't exactly want him having sex with another girl anyway, so your relationship is best off broken asap. Then get to know B. You already know he likes you, A has moved on (so he's not gonna be too emotionally attached), everything worked out :smile:
Thanks for good reply.

He has a girlfriend? what the hell, stop having sex with him the guy is an ******** and you are almost as bad for willingly helping him in his ********ry.

Since he does have a girlfriend however maybe (just maybe) everyone would be cool if you date his brother. That's assuming his brother actually wants to go out with you of course. If I was you I would give if a while though 1 or 2 months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending